South Park

The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 24, 2010 on Comedy Central

• When the boys write a disgusting book, they give Butters the credit.

The last time I can remember South Park being truely funny, was Imaginationland. That was SEASONS ago. Last season was disappointing, and now, I've been discouraged once again. I honestly don't know how long South Park is going to last. Don't get me wrong, I completely love SP, and have since season one, but this season is not at all what SP is really about. It is dry and I feel like they have run completely out of ideas. There is a strong and hardcore fanbase out there who lives for this show. I just wish Matt & Trey would bring back the originality and honest hilarity of the early seasons. Those seasons are what drew me to this show. The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs had nothing to do with the antics of the main foursome. What we want is to see the boys go on a great adventure, or SOMETHING. Seeing everyone puke while reading a book was not funny. It's sad, but I'm quickly losing faith in this show, something I never thought would happen. Hopefully sooner, rather than later, SP will redeem itself.
COMEDY