South Park

The Tooth Fairy's TATS 2000

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 05, 2000 on Comedy Central

• superb

In the 4th season premiere, the boys pretend to be the tooth fairy, and steal kids' teeth and then their money. But soon they are forced to work for another kid that does this. But Cartman does not want this; he wants to just work with himself and his friends. What will they do?

Good episode, but once they brought in that other tooth fairy kids' it got a little boring for me. The first half was great but the last few minutes bored me a little, and so because of this my overall grade for this episode is a B
  • It was okay.

This was an okay episode to me. This episode was about Cartman getting money for a tooth. He got two dollars. The four boys want to make money by collecting teeth and putting them under Cartman's pillow. They want to buy a SEGA Dreamcast. In one mission, they run into Loogie's gang. Loogie is a kid who runs a whole organization. Then, the boys work for Loogie for 2%. Then, Cartman and the others make their own organization. Loogie threatens to kill Kenny, they make him fall in a lake. He doesn't drown though. Then, the Dental and Hygeine association find out about them, then, bust them. They don't get their SEGA Dreamcast. At the end, Kenny falls in a deep end of the lake. Then, Timmy rides by there. That marks Timmy's first appearance. Overall, I give this episode an 8.3.
  • The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000

In some of the more recent episodes of South Park, there is a fixed plot but nothing much memorable happens but in the older seasons of South Park - the loose plot focuses on different characters and how they get past the subcategories of the episode and the main story. In this episode, the boys dicover that even your parents can lie when they learn that the Tooth Fairy isn't real at a very very young age.
    I think this episode is mermorable but not memorable enough to be given a higher rating than the average six or seven.
    :) Good episode.
  • The boys have figured out a way to scam kids and get rich.

South Park is currently at a point where it just keeps getting better. When wull this die out, I have no idea. Cartman and the boys realize that the tooth fairy is not real so they figure out a way to take kids' "tooth fairy" money after they've lost teeth.They find that an 8 year old crime lord is an charge of this thing and they agree to work for him. Eventually, there is a disagreement with Loogie and they kill Kenny out of revenge. A terrific episode and a especiallly good for a season opener. I remember back when I was 10 and this episode came out.
  • A very genius scheme sideplotted by a very alternate reality.

This isn't the first time South Park has toyed with the space time continuum. If you remember back to Season 2's episode, 'Spooky Fish', you will remember that this has been done before. But I think they differed enough between that episode and this episode to make both episodes fairly good. The tooth trade was fairly intelligent for an idea made up by 8 year old boys. This episode introduced the character of Timmy, who has been one of my favourites since then. I particularly liked the scene where the American Dental Association were contemplating the impending doom by a giant half squirrel/chicken with a mild knowledge of algebra.
  • This is one of my all time favorite episodes. I just love how silly and funny this whole story about "Tooth Fairy" is.

This is one of my all time favorite episodes. I just love how silly and funny this whole story about "Tooth Fairy" is. I was laughing from the beginning to the end. Everything from Cartman saying ti*s all the time, to "Tooth mafia" is hilarious.
    ( And it introduced Timmy, one of the most popular characters.) Cartman gets so excited about the two dollars that Tooth Fairy let him, that starts stealing teats from other kids to put them under his pillow. After loosing 112 toots?, his mom finally tels him the truth that there is no Tooth Fairy and the boys decide to make a profit from the situation by stealing money from the rich kids. The things are going very wrong when they get in the fight with Loogie, the boss of the "Tooth mafia". Kyle starts to question his own existence when hi finds out that Tooth Fairy, Peter Pan and probably Moises and Abraham are not real. American Dental Association has a crazy theory that a giant half- chicken, half- squirrel is to blame for everything. At the end they set a tramp to see who is really responsible for all this, and the boys and Loogie gets caught. But at that moment, Kyle's nightmare that he does not exists comes true, and he completely disappears from the face of the earth. He sort of creates with his mind a giant half- chicken, half- squirrel monster that scares ADA away. After tripping for awhile, Kyle re- appears.
    And my favorite part: Kyle: I learned something today. The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us. ( Cartman, Stan and Loogie looks at him confused.)
    Cartman: Ti*s.
  • In this episode, we find Kyle's reality splitting at the seams, and we even get to see him trip out!

We also get to see Cartman as the tooth fairy.

These are probably the highlights of the episode, though the rest of the episode is great, as well.

Some of the best episodes of South Park involve Cartman and his money-making schemes, and this one is no different. It is a great episode where we see the boys work together to get money. They run into the mob in the process, offering some new and interesting characters.

Overall, this episode is a great way to start a new season!
  • This is so T*ts

7.8
    Lol i love it when Cartman starts saying that. It\\\'s funny how they pretend that the whole toothfairy business is run by a little italian mafia boy. It\\\'s a funny episode with a good overall plot but not my favorite episode. I don\\\'t know why, I guess just because there was nothing too memorable about it. Why wont' they let me say Cartman's quote - they blurred it out.
  • Very strange episode including another of Cartman's brilliant schemes

Cartman gets 2 dollars from the tooth fairy after losing a tooth, and thinks up a ridiculously hilarious scheme to become rich. This scheme involves Cartman dressing up as the tooth fairy and sneaking into children's houses by window to steal the teeth from under their pillows, just so he can put them under his. Cartman "loses" 112 teeth and already has a lot of money, but things go wrong when the boys' toothfairy scheme clashes with a rival toothfairy business, run by mob boss Loogie. This episode is extremely strange and hilarious, and the highpoint is definitely Cartman as the toothfairy in other kid's rooms, getting insulted for being "fat" when the sleeping child wakes up.
COMEDY