South Park

Trapped in the Closet

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 16, 2005 on Comedy Central

• The secrets of scientology get revealed and Tom Cruise finally comes out

This is one of my favorite episodes !!
    So Stan does a test and the "church" of scientology begins to call him the reincarnation of a sci-fi writer who founded this sci-fi like religion, they say Stan is the new leader. And Stan believes all that sh*t Even Tom Cruise visits him but after a short exchanging of words, he jumps into the closet and locks himself in. Everybody wants him to come out but he resists. In the end Stan learns the truth about feeding lies to people, quits scientology and three men finally come out of the closet. Tom Cruise and the scientologists say they'll sue Stan and he says that's fine.

I know that this episode caused quite some rage among scientologists. Is that because their secrets got revealed now ? Also Tom Cruise did some ridiculous power play about his movie Mission Impossible 3 but I didn't give a damn about that. Instead, I told my action-liking friends to boycott the movie. And Tom Cruise should stop being such an assh*le. Who cares about this ugly, conceited, stupid, untalented cheap action hero anyway ? And of course he's not gay He's just bi-curious. A bi-curious man who sues everyone and everything.