South Park

Trapper Keeper

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 15, 2000 on Comedy Central

• Trapper Keeper

Near to the end of South Park Season 4 there are some incredible episodes, full of fun, magic and wisdom (Ha ha.. The Jeffersons). Trapper Keeper is based around the kindergarten kids and the best South Park character - Ike Broflovski! I keep doing typos rrrrr....
    This is definitely the best episode of South Park, as well as Ike's Wee Wee. I love South Park's Ike Broflovski! So, if you do too then watch Season 4 and Season 10 cause he stars the most in those two seasons! Woo hoo!
    :D As well as Ike's Wee Wee, this is deifinitely the best.
  • I think this episode is a little farfetched, but if you go into it with an opened mind it is really rather enjoyable.

I personally really really like this episode. I think the entire thing is hilarious. Now the first time I watched it I was kinda, "Wow, that was weird," but now I find it completely hillarious! I love the whole crack on Rosie O'Donald looking like Cartman as the trapper keeper. And the kindergarden election is priceless. It has some hilarious lines such as when "Bill Cosby" is going to shot Cartman and Stan and Kyle are okay with it, Stan even asked to shot him himself. Officer Barbrady makes some hillarious comments as well. If you have an opened mind, I recommend this episode.
  • They had to dig pretty deep to pull this episode out.

I thought this episode was very creative, but it was a little too creative for its own good. I know there are a few episodes scattered around with a farfetched storyline, but I just didn't like the farfetchedness of this particular storyline. I thought the part when Cartman fused with the trapper keeper was pretty cool and I had laugh at how predictable Ms. Cartman has become. Officer Barbrady was funny when he said he knew it wasn't Bill Cosby. At the end of the episode I was sure that we would hear Cartman apologize to Kyle, but, Matt and Trey psyched us out on that one, that's for sure.
  • This episode was confusing and weird and just not cool.

7.1
    This is basically a parody of the 1984 action film "The Terminator", when Cartman's new Trapper Keeper device wrecks havoc in Colorado. At the same time, Mr. Garrison comes back to South Park Elementary to teach kindergarten, where a dispute between Ike (Kyle's younger brother) and some other kid whose name I forgot in being class president. OK, South Park has been hecka silly and weird and stuff like that to be funny in the past, but this is just TOO weird. Not recommended.