South Park

Tweek vs. Craig

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 23, 1999 on Comedy Central

• "But master, this is a$$ is unlike any I've ever seen. How do I overcome an a$$ so great?"

I rather liked this episode. The boys are forced to choose between going into Shop class or Home Ec. Not wanting to get made fun of, Cartman, Stan, and Kyle choose Shop class while Kenny (for obvious reasons) chooses Home Ec. Anyway, the Shop teacher asks the class who is the biggest trouble-maker so that he can watch out for them and the boys become split. Cartman says that Craig is the bigger trouble-maker, while Kyle and Stan say that Tweek is. This of course starts a fight between them and they make a bet to see who would win a fight and they eventually manipulate the boys to fight each other. As a "B" plot, the Shop teacher has random flashbacks of his love whom he lost in an airplane accident. This episode was pretty entertaining... not the best, but it has some classic moments in it. Like Craig and his family all flipping each other off at the dinner table, and Tweek learning how to box by fighting Ned. While it's not going to win any awards, it was worth the watch and yes, even a few revisits.