South Park

W.T.F.

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 21, 2009 on Comedy Central

• As a wrestling fan...I was let down.

I'm a huge wrestling fan so when I heard South Park was doing an episode based on wrestling I was excited. Now I understand South Park takes shots at everyone and pulls no punches. BUT They went the opposite they should have. They were at least fair to wrestling fans and didn't make them out to be hicks or anything (though some were and the fat chick at the WWE event was VERY true I've seen at least 3 myself) But making the whole thing out to be a play was just an insult to my intelligence. Besides they could have made an episode about the insane super violent backyard wrestling. Instead we got a poorly written intellgence insulting episode that is one of south park's weakest (REALLY... they couldn't have at least put an effort in to make Vince McMahon sound constipated? Jokes like that more or less write themselves) and Cartman the wrestling booker..makes Vince Russo look like Paul Heymen. I really wanted to love this episode but as a wrestling fan it insulted my intelligence and felt they could have gone several ways they didn't.