South Park

Worldwide Recorder Concert

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 12, 2000 on Comedy Central

• Worldwide Recorder Concert

This episode is memorable because it reveals more about Mr. Garrison's parents and the fact that Mr. Garrison's father will never rape him. This is kind of a weird episode but it is also kind of hilarious.
    Mr. Garrison (what ever hsi first name actually is) is upset because of his father that never raped him when he was a young boy (that maked his son feel upset and furious because he grew up thinking he was ugly) and Mr. Garrison has to face him again.
    I will not tell you what happens at the end but (it is good).
    ;D Great slice of South Park
  • By far one of the best episodes!

This one show caused me to laugh the hardest of all the episodes. While Mr Garrison going through his feelings of rejection by NOT being molested by his dad were rather odd, the boys trying to one up the New york kids was classic. You could see the ending coming from a mile away but when it hit it was no less hilarious. To have the whole world fall victim to the boys unintentional prank was priceless. Well worth watching again and again. I do and still get a gut wrencher when the note hits. This one needs to be on a best of DVD if it isn't already.
  • This episode made me laugh, a lot.

This episode was funny in many ways, there were the obvious ones, and then the more subtle ones. The recorder part of the show really hit home because I played recorder in Grade 3 and I also thoguht it was pretty damn ridiculous. This episode had really funny parts, e.g. The whole bar scene including "If a guy had a knife on me and said' "Have sex with your mother or I'll kill your father," I'd have sex with myself." or Mr Garrison being tormented by the fact that his father never molested him, but without a doubt, ,the Mackey/Hat fight scene was the best part of the episode.
  • It is time for the 4 million child recorder blow!

This is a perfect example of a South Park classic. It is just the epitome of what South Park is all about. The boys and the rest of the class have to practice for the big concert (they all suck). They go to Arkansas but Mr. Garrison has mixed feelings about seeing his father who NEVER sexually molested him! In the end, the concert is a fiasco, because Cartman causes everyone in he world to crap their pants in unison. Mr. Garrison is now happy because hsi demons have been faced beaten. By far the best of the 3rd season. Possibly the best episode up until this point.
  • This episode is about child abuse, and the mental problems that arise therewith.

Just kidding. This episode is about the day when everyone in the entire world crapped themselves, and the process by which these events were able to take place.

The episode definitely has its moments (for example, the South Park version of Yoko Ono is hilarious). But overall, I thought that this episode was weak. The storyline was a little too much for me. However, some of the episode's other elements were very successful.

For example, seeing Kenny G on South Park was hilarious. And what else would Kenny G do on South Park besides molest someone?

Nicely done.
  • Had some good funny moments. But in another way very weird.

Had some good funny moments. But in another way very weird. I saw the episode when it came out on DVD and I watched it again a few days ago. There are some parts of it that are very funny but some parts and just kind of weird. The funny parts are when the finally get the brown noise and at the 4000 child blow everyone plays that note all at one time. The entire earth craps their pants. That was pretty funny. But the whole Mr. Garrison wanting to be raped by his father and instead being raped by Kenny G was a bit weird. Didn\'t really make me laugh. I\'ll give the episode an 8.5 because the whole brown noise ground zero thing was hilarious.

8.5/10
  • Why did this episode air?

Pox presents the World Wide Recorder Concert! The boys have to go to a recorder concert. While there they meet a group of newyork kids who call them Queefs. Mr. Garrison stays with his parents and he is upset that his dad didn't have sex with him as a child.

Why did this episode Air? The season was suppost to be done with "are you there god? it's me jesus". This is the definiton of a filler episode. I just cannot figer it out. But the episode it's self is great. Cartman figuring out what the brown noise is then making everyone one on Earth crap there pants is great. Overall a great episode that should have been in season 4.