South Park

You Have 0 Friends

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 07, 2010 on Comedy Central

• Parker and Stone amalgamate Facebook and Tron to whack out another smashing episode!

This episode tackled facebook friends. Everyone has accepted a friend request from someone that they don't actually know and how many people on your 'friends' list can you say you're actually friends with? They inject humour into current issues and take the michael out of all those people who think facebook is the be all and end all.

Cartman's character is at its best in this episode. He is insensitive, obnoxious and obtrusive, everything you expect from him, as he sets up his own podcast informing people who to add and to delete Kyle as a friend. This is because Kyle added Kip Drordy, the schools biggest neek, who now thinks that Kyle is his best friend so he takes kyle's facebook page to the cinema with him. Absolute facebook humour at its best!

The episode includes some great Randy moments, "Hey Stan, my computer says we're not friends anymore." Stan: My Facebook profile went rogue, dad...I sent all my friends somewhere else. Randy: Okay, so we're not friends then? All in all another great episode, but just falls short of beating 'Medicinal Fried Chicken'.