Southland

Integrity Check

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Feb 21, 2012 on NBC

• Excellent

Every episode of Season 4 has been outstanding....the show is the most realistic police series

since 1973's Police Story. The characters are as realistci as actual cops (for a change) and the show does not pander to political correctness (all the criminals are WHITE. and.such as on Criminal Minds or Law and Order SVU or just about any other network show). They are of all races (white, Black ,hispanic, Asian etc) Series has No high priced actors means thr ensemble cast gives their all weekly and that only adds to greater character development. Action is great (shot well)...again my complaint is each episode runs only 40 minutes in a 60 minute time slot. COme TBS....way too many commercials.
  • Integrity Check

7.7

"Integrity Check" is the next great chapter in a strong season of Southland. Tonight we saw the cops pushed to new personal highs and lows, and we saw how they will snap in front of cameras and the viciousness of the jobs they do. Across the board the storylines were great tonight, and the writing acting strong throughout.

This may be the show's Emmy submission this year.