Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Knifin' Around

Aired Unknown Sep 02, 2001 on Cartoon Network

• An average episode.

This episode of Space Ghost was pretty funny. Moltar decided he was going to host the show and Zorak started talking like a hillbilly. Space Ghost held a pretty funny interview with that Thom guy, I guess it was pretty funny when Space Ghost's wife made an appearance, but it wasn't that great. If you are not a very big fan of Space Ghost, this may not be an episode for you to start out with, because it's not the best. It was still a pretty good episode, so if you are a fan of the show, this is an episode you have got to watch.
  • Another Homerun

In a word: Hillarious! This is a perfect example of taking what the guest star is saying, and writing a good deal of silliness around it to make for a funny, sometimes chaotic, and yet still well packaged show. Episodes like this are why I watch this show. From Space Ghost\'s silly song, to his making Bjork like a completely out of her head lunatic (maybe the guys down at Ghost Planet/Williams Street didnt need to try too hard for that one) to turning Moltar into a part time Ed McMahon who likes to fight with kneves that suddenly appear out of nowhere, this one is a classic.
  • praise and a minor correction.

The best space ghost show ever, hands down.

I just want to clear up one thing, Björk\'s song in the beginning is NOT JIBBERISH, it\'s in ICELANDIC.

the first lines of the lyrics translate: \"I am in one room, talking to a space ghost...\" and then continues something along the lines of \"and he is talking to me, space ghost, space ghost, space ghost...\" and so forth.
  • If you watch only one episode of 'Space Ghost: Coast to Coast' during this lifetime, make this that one!

Why is this episode so good? Well, it starts off with Björk's crazy jibberish song. I love this song, I can still hear it months after I've last seen this episode.

Any episode which contains two musicians as awesome as Thom Yorke and Björk has got to be good.

SG (to B)- I buried a present for you in the yard.
    B- Okay.
    SG (to Z)- It's a bagel she was calling mother.

SG (to B)- Do you know the difference between the couch and the toilet now?

You know, I can't describe why this episode is awesome, I just know that it is. Watch it, you'll see why. It's indescribable.

Screw Flanders!