Season Finale **Kill Them All**

vortexjumper

[21]Apr 23, 2010
    • level: 8

dary!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rockjappo

[22]Apr 23, 2010
    • level: 4

Spartacus will be back for a second season. No worries there people of Capua.

However, Andy Whitfield has been diagnosed with cancer, non-hodgkin lymphoma, cancer. It was discovered during a routine check up when they were preparing to shoot the second season. Whitfield has since undergone treatment.

According to the doctors, the cancer was discovered in the early stages and is "very treatable".

CEO of Starz has placed the star of Spartacus' health at utmost priority and gives his complete support to the actor.

Shooting of the second season will resume once our bringer of rain has completely recovered.

Until then, there is no definite date as to when the next season comes out.

Sources: Nydailynews.com

logan355

[23]Apr 25, 2010
    • level: 2

Xena should have grabed a sword she would have "killed them all" but yeah best season finale ever

djay78

[24]Apr 25, 2010
    • level: 1

I know im a little slow here but i just seen it at Spartacus:Blood and sand since i live in the U.k and have never even heard of it until friends in work told me last week about it But **Kill Them All** Excellent way to end the show!!Epic i mean i have never seen a show like this before and i cannot wait till i see season 2 If they do make it and Andy Whitman gets better From his Form of cancer he is being treated from.

I have heard that it may be not season 2 and just some mini series pinpointing back to Sparatcus escape with cirux,Weather that is true or not but i do hope they continue and make a few others like Hbo did with The soperanos,

But the way how Cirix Kills the woman whom has his baby n her stomach is just pure creative and very evil!! sick but so additive to watch!

MarioMati

[25]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 7
    wtf.. last ep have rating 9.8 now have 9.0.. and show have 9.2.. now 9.0

NZ-Fan

[26]Aug 7, 2010
    • level: 12
    Just finished watching the entire season in 3 days. LOVED IT!!!
    My only gripe is that the boy didn't reveal to Aurelia (Varro's wife) that it was Illythia's idea to have Spartacus & Varro fight to the death at his birthday party. I know Spartacus hates her anyway just hope it comes out (if they follow on after the 'prequel' season).

torque4015

[27]Jan 10, 2011
    • level: 18
    Just watched it the the other day and I have to say awesome. I knew that the guards were no match for the gladiators. All the guards do is well Guard Gladitors are figther's that's all they do is fight and kill. I'd have to say that this was one of the best Season Finale that I've ever seen.

telvisnostic

[28]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 52

I finally saw it myself and was blown away at how it went down. I loved the closed door scene and Ilithyia made me love her even more. I look forward to season 2 and the prequel just to see how this will go.