The Man that play Spartacus Will return

Will you pray for Spartacus

CamForbes0

[1]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 6

Spartacus Season 2 Delayed:Spartacus Blood And Sand Prequel? – Spartacus season 2 will air on Starz -but we have no idea when. Spartacus main actor Andy Whitfield was recently diagnosed with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma therefore will not be able to get back to work as he undergoes treatment.
    Whitfield's cancer has forced production of Season 2 to be delayed indefinitely.
    The series'writer Maurissa Tancharoe, confirmed the news via Twitter saying:

"The second season is still happening, however, it is on hold at the moment due to star Andy Whitfield's health problems."

According to reports a prequel series is under work with a younger actor replacing Whitfield but no word yet if Lucy Lawless and John Hannah will be starring in the new show.

Guys show your support and pray for Andy Whitfield (Spatacus)

Edited on 04/18/2010 1:32am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wolfbasil

[2]Nov 26, 2010
    • level: 1
    MAY ALLMIGHTY GOD HELP ANDY AND CURE HIS DANGEROUS DISEASE.AND MAY HE BE FIT AND WELL ,AND NJOY HIS FULL LIFE WITH HIS FLY AND FRIENDS.WE THE LOBO FLY ND FRNDS R PRAYING FOR HIM DAILY.
    BASIL LOBO
    MUMBAI,
    INDIA.
    17.25PM
    wolfbasil@yahoo.com

melindakw

[3]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 10

Andy Whitfield made the Character of Spartacus watchable....I'm not sure I can watch anyone portray him in the Prequel and I'm hoping that Andy pulls through and is able to maybe continue the Spartacus story a little further down the track.

I mean hey....Star wars episodes 1-6were filmed out of sequence so why not.

Although... I should consult my history books as I'm not actually sure this is much more story for Spartacus.