Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Kill Them All

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 16, 2010 on Starz

6.8
  • Enough with the raping of the ratings! One of the best finales television has ever seen!

So we all know, for about a week and half after the episode aired, it remained at a constant 9.9 rating, but then someone or some people decided that they weren't going to let that happen. So what we see here is NOT a legitimate score of the episode. The episode was spectacular. The show started off disappointing, but each and every episode got better and better to the point where I couldn't believe what I was watching. The storyline was so well created and the finale drove everything into one massive bloody ending. This is my second favorite finale of all time (sorry but I'm a Lostie) and it deserves a rating so much higher than what it has. You can even look at every review on this website and there are only two that are below a 10 and they're a 9.5 and an 8.5. I would heavily recommend this show to anyone who loves good and treacherous story telling, blood, sex, and violence. A well crafted story that gives you the most satisfying of endings. Tv.com: FIX THE RATINGS!
    10/10