Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Kill Them All

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 16, 2010 on Starz

6.8
  • An Experience That You'll Remember...

Multiple Accounts: I've seen it in the forum that eps rating reached 9.9 after 100 votes.(what it deserves) After that this number decreased in a rate that no show can reach. There are nearly 900 votes. (OMG) Only shows like Lost (extremely popular) were rated by 900 voters. In every ep. of spartacus they get at most 300 voters. (usually around 8)
    So some guy(s) who has a vendetta against Spartacus or TV.com or just idiot(s) who was bored created dozens of accounts and voted 1 (I guess) so the ratings could fall.
    Someone has to come up with a solution here like force voters to write a 30 word review or something. But this must never happen again.

I wish to write here that I gave 10/10 just to raise the score but that would be a lie. Thats really what this ep deserves. Seriously nothing less.

It's so effective that after watching it. I wanted to scream Kill Them All and beat up someone.

There is really no review that can give / tell you what this ep feels like. You have yo watch it to understand.

But for what it's worth it was marvelous.
SYFY