Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Revelations

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 09, 2010 on Starz

• Absolutely brilliant, Spartacus: Blood and Sand gets better and better every episode.

Spartacus: Blood and Sand has done it again. This show ceases to amaze me. It's so good that me, a very lazy person, finds the need to actually write a review for the first time in my life.

The professional relationship between Batiatus and Asher is very interesting. There's a strong sense of loyalty between them. This is surprising because we can see Batiatus eliminating anyone that gets in his way.

Asher is like the bully's friend, and both of them are very smart and deceiving.They will definitely accomplish even greater deeds in the future.

Spartacus is set on killing Batiatus, despite Mira's attempts to convince him that more than one slave's life is at stake.
    He, however, changes his mind when he sees Aurelia working as a paid servant in the Batiatus Household.

It keeps on getting better and better, and this show never ceases to amaze me. It's like a constant flow of euphoric greatness, and a fresh apple amongst the very sour apples we call shows these days..

I'm not going to go into details, if you're reading this review, you know that this show is splendid.

Maybe next time, I'll write a review immediately after the show airs..
    till next time..