Spartacus: Vengeance

A Place In This World

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 03, 2012 on Starz

• Amazing

A Place In This World was a superb episode of Spartacus: Vengeance and I really enjoyed watching this episode as it had more character and plot development along with bloody action, drama and intrigue. It was great to see Lucretia in a new mind frame, or at least pretending to be. I really enjoy how well put together the scenes are, and how top quality each episode .
  • A Place In This World

A Place In This World was a superb episode of Spartacus: Vengeance and I really enjoyed watching this episode as it had more character and plot development along with bloody action, drama and intrigue. It was great to see Lucretia in a new mind frame, or at least pretending to be. I really enjoy how well put together the scenes are, and how top quality each episode really is in that regard. From the cinematography, editing and music to the acting, props, makeup, costumes and directing, every aspect is on point and performing at the top of their game. I am growing to like Liam as Spartacus, he definitely earned honors with this episode. I look forward to watching more to see what happens!!!!!!!!!
  • Grusome

From the previous episode this is by far more gruesome. Spartacus lead former gladiators and slave to attack a villa to free more slaves to join his cause. The plot is thickening but more is needed here something is still missing a spark or a since of drama hopefully things will get better along the way. Compare to the first season this season has a lot of work to do to even be compared to that.