We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Spartacus: Vengeance Forums

Starz (ended 2012)

Q&A thread

boom-moo

[1]Jan 16, 2012
    • level: 75

This thread was created to try and keep the forum uncluttered. Just in case several threads are opened just to ask all kind of questions related to the show, I figured that having all questions asked in here will make the forum look less messy and it'll be easier for everyone to find their way around.

So if you have any question about the show, the actors, or tv.com in general, here is where they should be posted. Chances will be higher of getting more and better replies than if the new topic threads keep coming and getting quickly buried.

If it becomes active enough, I'll edit this first post with the most frequently asked questions to ease a bit the task.

Thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PenguinSuzie

[2]Feb 8, 2012
    • level: 10
    In episode 2, was the blonde woman that was sleeping with the Dominus (that Crixus killed) a prostitute or just another house slave?

boom-moo

[3]Feb 9, 2012
    PenguinSuzie wrote:
    In episode 2, was the blonde woman that was sleeping with the Dominus (that Crixus killed) a prostitute or just another house slave?
    I'm talking out of memory but I don't recall her wearing a collar. In any case, it looked like a house slave to me rather than a prostitute.

PenguinSuzie

[4]Feb 18, 2012

I know that this season is based around the rebellion, but since there is a 3rd seasonconfirmed I wonder if that story will cover both seasons. Does anyone know anything about that, if S3 is about something else or if the rebellion will continue on into it? Or which do you think will be the case?

boom-moo

[5]Feb 19, 2012
    Personal especulation fits here but plot related information about series 3 falls under spoilers and should be posted in the Spoilers thread. Thanks

PenguinSuzie

[6]Mar 3, 2012
    I know Gannicus is a Celt, but does anyone know where he's suppose to be from?

bkto

[7]Aug 29, 2012
    • level: 7
    gaulia celtica- it was one of the many regions of gaulia. Modern day france, belgium, maybe some of eastern spain (hispania as the romans called it)

wikipedia has a wonderful little map of it separated into the five regions based on romes ethnography of the region.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaul

based off of his shawls and what not, i was under the impression he was from britannia but then the third servile war started much too early for romes conquest of modern day britain

Now this might be for spoilers thread, but does anybody know if the next season (the "fourth" season) will involve anything relating to marcus licinius crassus? next logical step after glaber who was defeated, would be to introduce the man sent to end the rebellion, and actually did historically speaking? I'm thinking you can fit three, maybe four seasons into crassus/spartacus and the third servile war coming to close?