Spartacus: Vengeance

Libertus

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 24, 2012 on Starz

• WOW!!

Wow, this was the best episode ever! The action was great! It was nice to see Gannicus again. I really missed him in the first episodes. The Spartacus-Gannicus meeting was well played. So was the meeting between Gannicus and Oenomaus.

The CGI of the crowd could have been a lot better though.

But still :D GREAT EPISODE!
  • AMAZING!!!

The best scene when the Great Gannacus replies to the Great Spartacus remark of brotherhood. Both of them do not know how great the other is.. The two most amazing warriors there, and how the story unfolds, its almost like the Pinnacle of greatness of all the episodes!.. THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!
  • loved it

thought it was great - sometimes the blood is over the top but i get why its there -- i love this show this episode was epic
  • Ridiculous!

Best episode to date! I only docked down .5 points because of the terrible CGI when the crowd fell into the fire in the arena but nice script and acting compared to the slower previous episodes. This one episode could have been made into a movie...it was THAT good!
  • Another great episode

I really like how this series is almost one solid episode, just broke up into little bits (each episode). I like how it immediately picks up where the previous episode left off, like the previous reviewer said. The show is getting better with each episode. I think my favorite actor is Lucy Lawless. She is one manipulating son-of-a-gun. She has come a long way since Xena.
  • Libertus

Libertus was another perfect and very entertaining episode of Spartacus: Vengeance and I really enjoyed watching as things picked up right from the end of the last episode. The story was well written and the acting was perfect. There was some character development and a lot of plot development. It was interesting to see Danicus again and great that he still had some honor. I loved the plan formulated by Spartacus and it was awesome to see Glaber have to deal with treachery close at hand from multiple angles. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • 100% Action , Great episode