Favourite Spartacus moment

H-MK74

[1]Apr 16, 2013
    • level: 1

Now that we've reached the end of this epic talewhat isyour favourite moment across the three series?

For me it has to be the season finale of Blood and Sand, where Crixus and Spartacus finally form a firendship (of sorts) and eventually leads to the cry of 'KILL THEM ALL'.

Edited on 04/16/2013 7:19am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marknmo

[2]Apr 17, 2013
    • level: 12
    There are so many, but I think my all time favorite moment was in Spartacus:Vengeance - "Libertus" when Spartacus and his men have invaded the arena, and Spartacus throws the spear at Glaber. I just loved the "oh shit" moment it gave Glaber and the epic shot of Spartacus throwing the spear from halfway across the arena. If I remember right, it was the first time Glaber was scared of Spartacus in the show, and it also showed off just how determined (and capable) Spartacus was to see Glaber dead.

invisiblish

[3]Apr 17, 2013
    • level: 9
    My favorite stands as marknmo's Libertus: saving Crixus and Oenomaus from the colliseum, then burning it to the ground during to escape. I am particularly fond of great emotional episodes such as Varro's death. However I was particularly fond of the fight garnering Spartacus' Bringer of Rain monicker. He and Crixus fighting somewhat together, Oenomaus telling the story of his wounds, and Spartacus (for the first time) flying through the air to strike down an opponent.