Spartacus: War of the Damned

Men of Honor

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 08, 2013 on Starz

• love

I love this show and it sucks that this is the end of Srartacus show I think u guess should not end it but keep the show going on 4 as long as u can it is the best. I have seen in a long time. The TV show house was my number one show and then it stop and I found this one and it is the best ever.
  • Men of Honor

Men of Honor was an awesome and very entertaining episode of Spartacus War of the Damned. Ireally enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character development plot progression and many intriguing moments of drama, action and suspense. It was intriguing to see Naevia going a little crazy because what had happened to her in her past. Spartacus makes a deal with some pirates in order to feed his people and during the initial trade off Tiberius interrupts with a surprise attack leading to some awesome action and some fateful outcomes. I enjoyed how everything played out and I was very entertained and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next because this show is full of surprises!!!!!!!!!
  • King Spartacus!

This just keeps getting better and better!

Only one question, was it Tiberius Crixus carried in at the end? Or was it just a plain Roman?
  • My cock is magic!

Just the fact that the above line could be spoken gets this episode top honours.

All Hail King Spartacus!