Special Agent Oso Forums

Daily 8:00 AM on Disney ChannelIn Season

My made-up Special Agent Oso episode ideas.

Gamekirby

[1]Dec 22, 2010
    • level: 41
    My Ideas

Shutterbug Royale: A greedy bug-collecting boy named Allen captures Shutterbug, thinking that it was a rare ladybug.

To Paw Pilot With Love: A little girl named Pamela makes her head like Paw Pilot to think that she is a person instead of a computer.
    Edited on 01/17/2011 4:11pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

markdoublea84

[2]Jan 17, 2011
    • level: 58
    Nice try, Dave, but I have ideas of my own.

A View to a Spill: A girl named Amanda spills a glass of milk on the floor and Oso must help her mop up the mess before her parents find out about the accident.

Lemonade Royale: Oso teaches a boy, Otis, how to make lemonade to sell at his own lemonade stand.

License to Bathe: Oso helps a boy, Bobby, take a bubble bath by himself. He must help Bobby get his bath ready and get in the tub before his mother comes in to help him scrub.
    NOTE: If they ever make anything like that for TV, just hope they don't show any nude scenes where Bobby (or someone else) takes off his clothes to get in the tub. Getting undressed to get in the tub would be the 3rd special step in that assignment. Bobby would tell Oso not to watch as he undresses himself.
    Alternate titles: "Bathtub Royale", "Bubblebath Royale", "The Bubbles Are Not Enough", "The Bathtub Is Not Enough", "Never Say No Bathtime Again", "Bathtime Is Forever", "For Your Bath Only", "Dr. Bath", and "Goldbather"
    Edited on 02/21/2011 11:10am

markdoublea84

[3]Feb 21, 2011
    Have you heard about this special Oso short on Disney Junior (which used to be Playhouse Disney), Three Healthy Steps? Just recently, I saw someone on the short series order a healthy meal at a restaurant. That kind of special assignment has not been made for the half-hour version of Oso as of yet. If that kind of assignment does get created for the series, here are my ideas for the title:
    "For Healthy Bodies Only", "Dr. Food", "Live and Eat Healthy", "Nutrition Is Forever", "The Waiter Who Served Me".

digiandrew

[5]Dec 15, 2011
    • level: 6

My Episode Ideas:

License to Wash: Oso helps a boy named Tai learn how to do the laundry.

Hunt Another Day: Oso helps two kids named Jeff and Jocelyn learn how to play scavenger hunt.

Edited on 12/02/2013 7:32pm

markdoublea84

[6]Jan 27, 2012
    Good ideas, Digiandrew. Dig these ideas I just came up with:

Tomorrow Always Comes: It's almost bedtime, and Oso helps a girl named Valerie set her alarm clock to wake her up tomorrow in the morning. They haven't made any title puns of the 1997 James Bond movie, Tomorrow Never Dies as of yet.

License to Dial: Oso teaches a boy, Leon, how to use the telephone by himself to call his grandma. Two options of using the phone are either learning to know the actual phone number or just pressing a single button to dial the number. The family phone could have speed dial buttons with pictures on them and the number would already be preset. It's possible there would also be a girl who learns about the telephone.
    Alternate titles for that assignment: "Gold Dialer", "Thunderphone", "You Only Dial Once", "The Boy/Girl With the Golden Phone", "The Boy/girl Who Phoned Me", "A View to a Phone Call", "Dial Another Day", "Phone Another Day", and "Call Another Day". These James Bond title pun ideas are completely infinite! There's no end to the possibilities! NO END, I tell ya! Here are a couple more Oso assignment ideas I came up with.

License to Seesaw: Oso teaches two kids, Amber and Oscar, how to play on a seesaw at a playground.
    Alternate title: "Seesaw Royale"

Goldbiker: Oso teaches a girl named Sandie how to ride a bicycle without training wheels for the first time. Surely we've seen someone learn to ride a scooter, so why not see someone try to ride a bike.
    Alternate titles: "Goldpedaler", "Thunderbike", "Never Say No Biking Again", "A View to a Bike", "License to Bike", "License to Pedal", "GoldenBike", "Bike Another Day", and "Pedal Another Day".

Those are my ideas for now. BTW, they already have a full assignment for ordering a healthy meal at a restaurant. It's called "License to Order", and it first aired last April.
    Edited on 04/03/2012 12:39pm
    Edited 2 total times.

markdoublea84

[7]Apr 3, 2012
    In my last post here, I came up with an idea for an assignment where Oso helps someone ride a bike. Well, they just recently had a special assignment for riding a bike--"The Manny With the golden Bear". It was also the first time where they had a show crossover. I'll tell you more about it in another topic.

Tree33w

[8]Oct 11, 2014
    • level: 3

Can make a transcript for my idea?

dr tree

Tree33w

[9]Oct 11, 2014

U there?

Tree33w

[10]Oct 11, 2014

Hi

Tree33w

[11]Oct 11, 2014

H

Tree33w

[12]Oct 15, 2014

Hi

Tree33w

[13]Oct 15, 2014

Do kit idea

dr bee

Tree33w

[14]Oct 15, 2014

what is the difference between a PB&J and a hag with a guitar? one is a sandwich the other is a band witch why did the ghost get wet? his mom was washing his sheets

Tree33w

[15]Oct 15, 2014
    Tree33w wrote:

Hi

what is the difference between a PB&J and a hag with a guitar? one is a sandwich the other is a band witch why did the ghost get wet? his mom was washing his sheets

Tree33w

[16]Oct 15, 2014
    markdoublea84 wrote:
    In my last post here, I came up with an idea for an assignment where Oso helps someone ride a bike. Well, they just recently had a special assignment for riding a bike--"The Manny With the golden Bear". It was also the first time where they had a show crossover. I'll tell you more about it in another topic.
    hop

Tree33w

[17]Oct 15, 2014
    Please said hi

Tree33w

[18]Oct 15, 2014
    markdoublea84 wrote:
    hi

Tree33w

[19]Oct 15, 2014
    markdoublea84 wrote:
    hi

Tree33w

[20]Oct 15, 2014