Special Unit 2 Forums

UPN (ended 2002)

Bring it back!!

cyaml

[1]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 1
    I saw it for the first time Friday night.  I guess I was too busy working to see it the first time.  I wish they would bring it back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

swtt

[2]Jul 18, 2008
    • level: 18
    Its on Sci Fi. Its really good.

xtro181

[3]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 1
    Wow! quite a while later. (It's now Nov 2009)

CHILLER TV has been airing the entire series, which for me was the first time viewing it. LOVE IT! Am missing one episode "The Invisible".

Airings started in August, and the last episode "The Wish" was aired just last week. I am hoping that CHILLER might re-run the series. They have done a few weekend "marathons" airing about 4-5 eps in a row, but my HR20 and Tivo says no more to come. I missed this show when originally aired. I find it to be a most excellent series that deals with crime solving/supernatural events in a very entertaining way! Lot's of great humor and in-series puns make it both exciting an get's a viewer involved into the characters. I think the show was a bit before its time and would probably do well in todays network climate... with Vsmpiric things being hot, this would have been a very cool edge of the other blade! (Episode 1: vampires are a joke! .... but every other kid's imagining is real!) I like it!

BOb (Xtro181)

BabyKitten199

[4]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    I totally don't remember this coming out back in 2001/2002 but stumbled upon it on Chiller & I love it!!! I wish it was out on DVD. I think I might have to settle for DVRing it & then taping it minus the commercials.