Special Unit 2 Forums

UPN (ended 2002)

trying to get into it

jena911

[1]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 35

saw a few eps and i got hooked on the show.

who wants to tell me more about ?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bangor09

[2]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 11
    Like a lot of series that started on 2001, got canceled after a few episodes, geeks and fan boys must have done something right , because the series was brought back for a second season,(never understimate us!) although a character was changed, and for worst to my taste, (the technical expert guy, which was replaced for the Dell guy-what the...-) the show was getting better in character developing, but unfortunately, the creatures and myths were running out, I know some people had very good ideas for more episodes, but alas, the tv network decided to pull the plug (again) on one of my guilty pleasures, since there's no official release on dvd, i got some shows taped in the original air dates and some on tv from the Sci-fi Channel, feel free to contact me if you want to share them or something. Fans must stick together, and wouldn't hurt if you sing an online petition, for the release on dvd (I have) for a series a lot more deserving of some trash we got in the airwaves today.

archangelwho

[3]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 18

Showijg on Chill network now. Watching it when I can. So far I have enjoied it.