Spectacular! Forums

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment2009

Will you watch?

Wil you watch the TV movie Spectacular!?

JellyFishJammer

[1]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 29
    Yes, we all know that this is Nick's excuse for a High School Musical, but still, I'll give the movie a chance since it looks pretty good to me, and I'd support anything Nickelodoen plays. How about you guys? will you watch?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kikimarie593

[2]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 27
    I'll definitely watch it! I think it looks really good! Nick always has better movies then Disney Channel!

Rock_Goddess_18

[3]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 17

I just noticed the premiere of it now. There was commercial information about it. So This TV movie is gonna be like a Nickinized version of High School Musical? Meh. I don't know if I'll like it, I got low expectations for it. I mean if its gonna be a live-action movie that is similar to HSM it will likely bore me to death too. I might miss the movie anyway, who knows what I'll be doing that night. I'll probably be over at one of my buddies house having a good time. Or at the mall.

So Spectacular is the name for it... I just hope that if I do end up seeing it that the name will imply a true fact, and the movie will really be spectacular.

oreo_cookie5m

[4]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 10
    Honestly I'm only watching because Andrea Lewis is from my favorite show Degrassi and since she left season 5 I miss seeing her act. I don't watch Nickelodeon anymore because I'm getting older so it seems to me it's gone downhill and it just doesn't hold my interest anymore.

WAVY10

[5]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 8
    May watch, but unless I'm flipping between that and Dadnapped, probably won't catch it the first time.