Speed Racer: The Next Generation Forums

Friday 7:00 PM on Nicktoons NetworksIn Season

Future episodes speculation discussion thread

nyfan

[1]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 20

So let's discuess what we think will, should, and could happen in the future as this series progresses.

If I can make a predecition, I think the show will hit its climatic peak when Zile plants a bomb on the Mach 6 and plots to blow it up with Speed inside, and thus kill two birds with one stone. I think that would be the most exciting and action paced epiosde ever, though it would likely be a 2 or 3 part episode.

Edited on 09/27/2008 3:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

speedracertng

[2]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    cool idea dude! but for right now, i want an episode that explains all of the characters pasts. like a flashback story. about ten years into the past. that would be cool.

nyfan

[3]Sep 27, 2008

speedracertng wrote:
    cool idea dude! but for right now, i want an episode that explains all of the characters pasts. like a flashback story. about ten years into the past. that would be cool.

Well who says they can't do that to. I didn't say my idea would happen next episode, or in the near future. Just something down the line.

My idea would be a big turning point multy part episode, which would not only bring great actions, but big turning points for all of the character arcs.

speedracertng

[4]Sep 28, 2008
    woah dude, no need to get mad, just an idea!

nyfan

[5]Sep 28, 2008

speedracertng wrote:
    woah dude, no need to get mad, just an idea!

No I wasn't mad.

Nickylucas

[6]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 23
    I wonder what will happen in "Comet Run, Part III)

speedracertng

[7]Sep 29, 2008
    i think speed will win, but only take what he needs to finish the mach 6. oh and then zile's car would like blow up under extreme conditions. and then speed would prove dickie to be a fraud. but i don't know where the seens from the episode trailer come in. (dickie threatning to blow up the mach 6.) but hey, only about 4 more days until it airs.

nyfan

[8]Sep 30, 2008
    I think Speed will win, and that millionary will exposed for frad, and he will go backrupt, and the company will be worthless.

GATZ1000

[9]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 39
    I think that speed will win the race and the Dickie will be exposed as a fraud for cheating. Now the only questions I have is what Speed it going to do with a company, if he wins, and will he ever find the source for building a non gas engine? - since Dickie's was a fake - that or he produces gas tasting cola. Also, will conor die from drinking gasoline.

Zuzu994

[10]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 4
    GATZ1000 wrote:
    I think that speed will win the race and the Dickie will be exposed as a fraud for cheating. Now the only questions I have is what Speed it going to do with a company, if he wins, and will he ever find the source for building a non gas engine? - since Dickie's was a fake - that or he produces gas tasting cola. Also, will conor die from drinking gasoline.

I never thought of Conner possibly dying from drinking gasoline. That'd be bad!! What I wanna know is what they're gonna do about Chim Chim...because we know that he's in the camera...but is Conner gonna make an exact copy of Chim Chim's old body or design a completely new body?

speedracertng

[11]Oct 3, 2008
    no, i don't think connor will die from drinking gasoline. first of all, the show is made for kids. (and teenagers and a few adults) so parents might complain. second, without connor, there wouldn't be anyone to work on the mach 6 besides speed and lucy. (show would be over within 4 episodes) and, connor is also the main comic releif of the series. new episode comes out in a few hours. we'll see who's right.

nyfan

[12]Oct 31, 2008

How about this for a future episode.

Number One Speed - Speed has a big fan at school, this person idolizes Speed, at first it seems harmless, however this person takes the fandom to sensister levels. First he or she does something to sabotages X, than causes havoc to everyone else around campus, until finally targeting Lucy, wanting to eleminate her, so this person can take over as Speed top adviser or compidont. Basicly this person is a psycopath, that wouldn't mind everyone in the world except for Speed and him or herself were the last two people on earth.

I am not sure if this person would be a guy or a girl, I leaning towards a girl, so it would have some Speed / Lucy interperdation. Though I think a guy, partical a effiminate guy (like Harley from Pokemon for example) would work well also. I think it would be hillarous to have effiminate guy stating his opinions on everyone's wardrobe.

Edited on 11/03/2008 3:32pm

speedracertng

[13]Nov 3, 2008

cool idea.

heres another one of mine:

key crazy: it's 2:59 on a friday. Speed is half asleep listing to another one of Proffessor Winn's lectures. Speed is about to fall asleep, then the bell rings. he drags himself out of the room and into connor's garage across campus. connor has plainly been there for a while working on the mach 6. speed finally wakes up enough to help connor. all of a sudden, speed's key starts glowing (like it did in the pilot movie), only this time, it leads him too one of the mach 6's tires. keep in mind speed's still sort of wakeing up and not exactly sure what's going on. while connor and lucy (who showed up a moment ago) find it amazing, speed barly notices it. connor takes the key, then it stops glowing. speed takes it agian and it starts pulling at him. (like in the pilot movie) speed wakes up and starts taking the tire apart. after about 3 hours of not finding anything worth keeping, connor, lucy and speed start throwing away the parts of the tire. just as speed is about to throw away a piece, his key starts acting crazy again. it looks like a dull piece of rubber to him, but he keeps it, figuring it might have some relation to his dad or another part of his life. in reality, zile somehow got a hold of the key and programed it to start glowing every time it reaches a part of the mach 6. and zile figured that speed was so curious about every little thing that key did, that he would take apart any part of the mach 6 it touched. even the engine.

oh, and your asking, "why didn't zile just drive the mach 6 when he had the key?" well, that would be way to predictable. plus, having Speed himself take apart the mach 6 would be more fun for him to watch.

anyway, theres my idea.

Edited on 11/25/2008 6:05pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Aliyah123

[14]Nov 9, 2008

Conor will not die from drinking it. He didn't even swallow it. Due to it tasting horrible he must of....never mind.

vuvubido

[15]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 3

1. Need for Speed: Speed's style- Conner tricks out the Mach 6. he calls it the Mach 7 though because he has a 7 on the front. Speed meets this foreign exchange student from Switzerland. He is name is Icbod. His race name is Xcellerate, but X doesn't like the idea it's close to his name.

2. Go Speed Racer Go!- (this is a tv movie) Speed takes on some of the devils of the race track. they call him Speed Demon insted of Speed Racer because they think Speed Racer is lame. Annalise decides to join racing, but X laughs because he doesn't think it's possible

vuvubido

[16]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 3
    iSpeed Racer- Speed racer creates a web show about how he lives, his family so his dad could maybe find it. X doesn't think dad will find it.

Aliyah123

[17]Feb 11, 2009

Yet Another Side Of Me: After class while working on the Mach 6, Lucy and Speed get into an argument. Then, Connor doesn't want to put up with it and handcuffs them together, make both of them angry. But, Connor was supposed to keep the key (fat chance). And he lost the key. While Connor spend his time looking for the key, Lucy and Speed must go to class handcuffed, making class hard. When Professor Winn makes Annalise and Speed race, Speed can't do it because of the handcuff incident. Connor finally finds the key and unlock them. Then, Lucy and Speed have other plans in mind. They handcuff Connor to a pole.