Friday 7:00 PM on Nicktoons NetworksIn Season

Offical Discussion Thread "Knight Racer"

Zuzu994

[21]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    shasha2417 wrote:

Zuzu994 wrote:
    shasha2417 wrote:
    Okay, I really loved this episode. It really showed a jealous side of X. Connor and Annalise are hilarious. It was extra funny when Connor had a cheer-leading uniform on. No doubt about it, but I really enjoyed the episode.
    Same here!!! It was an awesome episode!! Conner in the cheerleading outfit was the best!!

lol!! Yeah, it takes a really strong a secure man to wear a cheerleading uniform.

So true!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CJaguar265

[22]Nov 27, 2008
    • level: 11
    today at 1:30pm and 10:30 pm eastern standard on nicktoonsnetwork knight racer

CJaguar265

[23]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 11

The ending was just like KITT vs. KARR ending with KARR destroyed in a million pieces and his CPU is still blinking away then it ends to credits. They might bring VIC back.

shasha2417

[24]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 10
    Zuzu994 wrote:
    shasha2417 wrote:

Zuzu994 wrote:
    shasha2417 wrote:
    Okay, I really loved this episode. It really showed a jealous side of X. Connor and Annalise are hilarious. It was extra funny when Connor had a cheer-leading uniform on. No doubt about it, but I really enjoyed the episode.
    Same here!!! It was an awesome episode!! Conner in the cheerleading outfit was the best!!

lol!! Yeah, it takes a really strong a secure man to wear a cheerleading uniform.

So true!!

Yeah, because if he wasn't secure wearing that cheerleader outfit could have hurt his reputation. LOL

speedracertng

[25]Nov 30, 2008
    • level: 12
    loved the episode! the best part by far was Connor in the cheerleading uniform. and i loved the inside gag to the original series. (the colors of the school are the same colors as the original speed racer's outfit) this episode is up there with HONNOR CODE and (my personal favorite) THE NOTE. i hope they make another season of this! it rules!