Speed Racer: The Next Generation Forums

Friday 7:00 PM on Nicktoons NetworksIn Season

Offical Great Escape Discussion

nyfan

[1]Jan 30, 2009
    • level: 20

It is a 3 part episode which will conclude everything they have been building towards, Zile is finally revealed as the villain that he is. What took them so long? It is about time.

I thought for a moment at the end, they might do the reset button when Conner was talking nicely with Zile, but thankfully that didn't happen.

Now the question is, who are those mysteries people, who might be even more evil than Zile? What does Speed do now? It is an even playing field, because Speed knows he has an enemy that will stop at nothing to get the Mach 6, no more element of surprise advantage for Zile.

Edited on 01/31/2009 4:30pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GATZ1000

[2]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 39

Yeah I liked the episode, even though my dvr cut off the last 10 minutes of it, so I can't wait to see what happens from here. My predictions for the secret agency that Zile works for is that the leader is, get ready for it, Annalise - trying to step out of her fathers oily footprints.

My favorite scene in this episode was when Stan gathered everyone to prepare thier raid on the garage and Stan brought his mother along. After all Zile said gather everyone.

Also: they changed the name to Great Escape, atleast for this part of the 3 parts.

nyfan

[3]Jan 31, 2009

Speaking of which on a couple of the things you said. I think it is pretty funny that the mighty Zile, criminal master mind and oil tycoon, is nothing but a pawn or a puppet.

I think that mysterious woman could have been a character in the original Speed Racer.

Or you could be onto something, maybe it is somebody related to Zile. Maybe his ex wife or his mother. I think it would also be funny to find out that Zile is a mama's boy. Being two different people when his mother is around and when is not around, from Mr. Burns to Seymour Skinner.

Edited on 01/31/2009 4:39pm

Flashheat

[4]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 13
    :O Zile's no longer needed. Finally gets the Mach 6 and now his bosses want him dead >_>.
    Ah well. I would laugh if it was his wife. Or I have another theory.

....ALIENZ @_@

nyfan

[5]Feb 2, 2009

Flashheat wrote:
    :O Zile's no longer needed. Finally gets the Mach 6 and now his bosses want him dead >_>. Ah well. I would laugh if it was his wife. Or I have another theory. ....ALIENZ @_@

I saw the prevous episode "Money Problems" yesterday and that mysterious woman appeared in that episode. That episode takes away the whole relative theory, and for the most part the ex wife theory, because this person threatened Annalisse, I doubt anyone, well anyone in this show at least (there are some action shows with really pure evil people that would kill their own children to get what they want) would treaten her own daughter. Unless it is a different ex wife.

This people shock me how far they would go, I thought they would treaten to fire him or take away his forturne, but to treaten physical harm or death to Zile and his family, seriously those guys are hard core.

I didn't think it was possible, but I feel a little sorry for Zile.

Edited on 02/02/2009 2:42pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Flashheat

[6]Feb 3, 2009

Although being a show on Nick,I doubt he'll really die >_>. And if so,it won't be on screen.

And I don't think just firing him would be a good idea. Like they said,he knows too much,and if they fire him,hecould go right to the authorities with his info.

Edited on 02/03/2009 2:02am

nyfan

[7]Feb 3, 2009
    Flashheat wrote:

Although being a show on Nick,I doubt he'll really die >_>. And if so,it won't be on screen.

And I don't think just firing him would be a good idea. Like they said,he knows too much,and if they fire him,hecould go right to the authorities with his info.

I am just surprised a show for the indented audiance would have such hard core villains. Granted they are not on the level of someone like Ali Al-Saachez, but still I give them credit for being hardcore for this show. Speaking of which, Zile has his weaknesses, in "The Track" he wasn't willing to sacrifice Annalisse to achieve his goal. Other villains wouldn't hesistate to sacrifise their own family to get what they want. Al-Saachez would kill his whole family if that is what it took. He would probably enjoy it.

I thought for a moment that Speed would help Zile against these mysterious people, and Zile would turn good, but I doubt it. He doesn't seem like that type of honorable guy. Though if he did, it would be like David Xanatos turning good.

I think that Zile will be a sacrifisal lamb and caught, while his bosses will get away.

nyfan

[8]Feb 6, 2009

Part 2 might be the best episode ever. It was both exciting and funny.

I hope there is a part 3, I want to see how this concludes. They leave me wanting more.

GATZ1000

[9]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 39
    I was pretty impressed with part 2 and seeing Zile and stan on the lamb was funny, and I can't wait for the 3rd installment, see if zile gets away or gets some jail time. Also, Annalise is now in control, this might cause some trouble for Speed and the rest.

EmpeorWing

[10]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 5
    I did feel sorry for zile in part 2.

nyfan

[11]Feb 13, 2009

Some news I found out, part 3 will air next week. So we got another week to wait to see the conclusion.

EmpeorWing

[12]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 5
    I relly felt sorry for zile in part 3.

Flashheat

[13]Feb 23, 2009
    I am completely baffled as to where Stan got that pizza delivered from.