Speed Racer: The Next Generation

The Secrets of the Engine, Part 3

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Mar 13, 2009 on Nicktoons Networks

• WOW!!!!

For once, I can't really say anything on this episode. But I got you reading this, the least I can do is say a few words. On behalf of TNG fans everywhere (I hope some of them are reading this.) I would like to say that this episode was truley LASER AWESOME ACTION!! True, they probley won't have much to work with for season two. (which I hope will come around eventually.) but they will surley get the veiwers back. Or at least THIS veiwer. I think it was really brave to make the professor Sparky. I never suspected! and having the original Speed Racer show up, talk about guts! If I had a show like this, I wouldn't THINK about taking chances like that, but that's why I wasn't chosen to make this show. This isn't exactly the episode first time veiwers should see. enspecialy if they don't know who Speed Racer is. You have to understand the original Speed Racer (which most fans learn about along the way) you have to know the characters of both series. But, since this is the last episodes for a while, I guess most people don't have a choice. Ok, i said something, now let someone else review it.