Speeders

Thursday 10:00 PM on truTV Premiered Jun 21, 2007 In Season

D2000lands

Speeders Fan Reviews (6)

7.1
  • A funny show where police officers stop speeders and receive the weirdest and outrageous excuses!

I just started watching this show yesterday and I thought it was so hilarious!! Some of the excuses were funny and some of the people were just plain strange. I remember one of the speeders who was sort of an older lady have 4 or 5 dogs in the car, climbing all over the place. I thought that was funny and she seemed crazy lol! Another time, was where there was a couple in the car hurrying home, because they were late in making a baby!! That grossed me out but so funny!! There are many crazy and weird people out there and they will do anything to prevent themselves from getting a ticket. I hope this show will receive more popularity in the future, because this is a show really worth watching. Overall, I would really recommend this show to almost anyone looking for a good laugh and to see how our wonderful country with its oh so wonderful citizens make crazed up excuses and do really stupid things.