How do you manage to see this show?

Antiyonder

[1]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 39

I was just born around when it was a new show (providing it was between 1981-82). In 1998, I rented a copy of Marvel Comics Video Library which contained: Revenge Of The Green Goblin as well as the 60s episodes Diet Of Destruction/The Witching Hour.

Later, I manage to get various tapes (recorded or home video) containing; Bubble Bubble Oil And Trouble, Doctor Doom Master Of The World, When Magneto Speaks People Listen, Curiousity Killed The Spider-Man, The Incredible Shrinking Spider-Man and The Vulture Has Landed. I rented another MC Video Library, this time with Arsenic And Aunt May.

Got to see nearly all of the series online recently. As of now, the only ones I haven't seen are Return Of The Kingpin and Under The Wizard's Spell.

Never got to see the airing of the show in 1999 as we moved to a city that didn't have UPN.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sporkman5353

[2]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 18
    Antiyonder wrote:

I was just born around when it was a new show (providing it was between 1981-82). In 1998, I rented a copy of Marvel Comics Video Library which contained: Revenge Of The Green Goblin as well as the 60s episodes Diet Of Destruction/The Witching Hour.

Later, I manage to get various tapes (recorded or home video) containing; Bubble Bubble Oil And Trouble, Doctor Doom Master Of The World, When Magneto Speaks People Listen, Curiousity Killed The Spider-Man, The Incredible Shrinking Spider-Man and The Vulture Has Landed. I rented another MC Video Library, this time with Arsenic And Aunt May.

Got to see nearly all of the series online recently. As of now, the only ones I haven't seen are Return Of The Kingpin and Under The Wizard's Spell.

Never got to see the airing of the show in 1999 as we moved to a city that didn't have UPN.

Ill look online.

Antiyonder

[3]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 39
    Seen the last two episodes earlier this year, and I have to say that while this isn't the best Spider-Man cartoon, it is certainly fun. And it does capture the feel of the comics, aside from lack of continuing stories outside the Doctor Doom arc.