Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends

7 Little Superheroes

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Unknown on NBC

• The Chameleon, who was defeated by several superheroes time and again, decides to lure them all to a secluded island to kill them off one by one. He invites the Sub-Mariner, Captain America, Shanna, Dr. Strange, and the Spider-Friends.

This is the best episode of "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" ever, hands down. Not on;y does it pit our heroes against an awesome villain, the Chameleon, but we get extra heroes as well.

The Chameleon was great here and I loved his little rhymes that he would use to trick the heroes as he impersonated them.

The heroes were great, too. This is Shanna's only speaking role in all the Marvel cartoons, although she made a brief appearance on "X-Men." We see the Captain America/Iceman friendship that was shown in "Pawns of the Kingpin," and Dr. Strange was a nice addition.

I liked how Ms. Lion was the one who saved the day by alerting Spidey and the heroes when the Chameleon was posing as someone else. The ending was nice too when the heroes break out of their cells, thanks to Spidey.

Overall, the best the series has to offer and it's a terrific episode.