Spiderman: The Animated Series 7-Disc Boxed set

nybunnymom

[1]Mar 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    Can anyone pls tell me where to buy this?
    All i see on Ebay are Dubs of this series, not original discs, and most auctions are only for 4-5 discs, not all 7 and some are not offering all 65 episodes.
    thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

flashgarrick

[2]Mar 26, 2006
    • level: 10
    Hold on...is this for real? I mean, is this an official release?

RR4RogueRaven

[3]Mar 28, 2006
    • level: 8
    I don't know, I doubt it but I'd love to be wrong. Maybe I'll have to read that long tread in toonzone

suplex2000

[4]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 11
    nybunnymom wrote:
    some are not offering all 65 episodes.
    thanks.

This is the "and His Amazing Friends" forum, not the Animated Series forum. Amazing Friends only has 24 episodes, not 65, and so far there is no official release for it.
    Edited on 04/10/2006 5:36am

GavinGibbons

[5]May 13, 2008
    • level: 29
    suplex2000 wrote:
    nybunnymom wrote:
    some are not offering all 65 episodes.
    thanks.

This is the "and His Amazing Friends" forum, not the Animated Series forum. Amazing Friends only has 24 episodes, not 65, and so far there is no official release for it.
    i was about to say the same thing, i think the OP is talking about the spiderman series that took place before it- probably the 60's one because i think the solo spiderman series (who used the same animation as spiderman and his amazing friends) was only abput 36 episodes

Rahnebow

[6]Jan 30, 2011

Hey Suplex:

There IS an official release for the1995Spider-Man TAS 9yes, all 65 episodes), as well as Spidey and His Amazing Friends, but ONLY IN THE UK. That goes as well for the 1981 Spider-Man series, the Hulk 1966 and 1995 series, and a lot of others.

www.clearvision.co.uk is the official direct distributor for all Marvel classic DVDs (60s through 90s) in the UK and Europe. www.amazon.uk is the only place I've found that will sell and ship internationally. I live in NYC and have bought everything in their Marvel collection -- all my little heart desires.

NOTE: These are ALL REGION 2 PAL FORMAT DVDs. They will NOT play in American/Canadian DVD players or DVD-ROM drives unless your player is region-free or you have region code set to Region 2 on your DVD-ROM drive.

Hope this helps.

Rahnebow

[7]Jan 30, 2011

Hey Suplex:

There IS an official release for the1995Spider-Man TAS 9yes, all 65 episodes), as well as Spidey and His Amazing Friends, but ONLY IN THE UK. That goes as well for the 1981 Spider-Man series, the Hulk 1966 and 1995 series, and a lot of others.

www.clearvision.co.uk is the official direct distributor for all Marvel classic DVDs (60s through 90s) in the UK and Europe. www.amazon.uk is the only place I've found that will sell and ship internationally. I live in NYC and have bought everything in their Marvel collection -- all my little heart desires.

NOTE: These are ALL REGION 2 PAL FORMAT DVDs. They will NOT play in American/Canadian DVD players or DVD-ROM drives unless your player is region-free or you have region code set to Region 2 on your DVD-ROM drive.

Hope this helps.