I hate the new show on the cw4kids.

Which do you like better.

Cutthedinosawrs

[1]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 9

I prefer the one on fox (spiderman tas) that was one of the only series featuring him as a adult sort of and like he wasnt 12 and he didnt have a baby's voice and dint carry a man purse anything tthe cw animates is horrible i wish kidswb and the wb were still around

Im 14,and its not cause im that old but spiderman isnt a stupid kid.

not that kids are stupid but yeah..

Anyways and for all the people who think in spiderman threee the live action movie..He was emo....It was the black costume!!! dumdppl really? its beeen that way since like the 50's when he was created.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pepsi_twist2008

[2]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 10
    Wow buddy you have no idea what your talking about. 1.In the comics Peter got his powers when he was about 15 just like in Spectacular Spider-man. 2.The Spectacular Spider-man animated better than the 90's cartoon however I will say the 90's cartoon had better designs. 3.Spider-man was created in the 60's not the 50's and the black suit and venom didn't come around until the 80's. Not to mention that the movie pulled the emo thing out of their ass in the comics all it did was act like alien vampire sucking Peter's life until he got rid of it as well as give him organic web shooters. The 90's toon came up with the idea that the costume would increase his strength and bring out a more darker side. The movie decided for some reason that Peter needed to act emo. And Spectacular basically combined the comics and the 90's series together.

Know what your talking about before you open your mouth.

pepsi_twist2008

[4]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 10
    You failed to make any point.

Bigberry69

[5]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 11
    Exactly what is the point of this thread? If you don't like Spectacular Spider-man don't watch it, it's as simple as that. To me the show is about as good as TAS, still, there's no need to flame the show in a thread if you don't like it.

Twisted-Alien

[6]Jan 6, 2009
    • level: 73
    Locked due to not having any constructive criticism and for having no other purpose.