So where did MJ go?

rowley8912

[1]Jul 14, 2006
    • level: 8
    If madame web didn't know exactly where she was, she probably died
    Edited on 07/14/2006 9:40pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

meleeunbeatable

[2]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 46
    She was in 19th cenutry or 20th century england(forget which one). After so many tries they were going to have him find here there, with carnage as Jack the ripper.

GaRYtheWHiTe

[3]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    ?aare you series

kenneth_velez

[4]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 2
    Atleast thats what the writers had planed for the following season.

meleeunbeatable

[5]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 46
    Yeah and it was also rumored that they were going to have a alternate world x-men where they were bad guys and Spiderman had to fight them. They were also thinking on doing that in the short lived spiderman unlimited series. To bad Fox didn't order more episodes.

DAngelfan

[6]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 3

What do u mean where did MJ go? I'm pretty sure I watched all the episodes but I can't remember anything about her dissappearing. The only time she disappeared was thru that black hole but she returned later. So did she disappear again and never found by the series finale?

Subatomicnexus

[7]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 2
    I just got through watching all of the episodes in order, except for the making of animation which I really want to see. What happened was, when "Mary Jane" came back to spider-man, she was a clone created by the man who created a clone of Hydro-man. In the return of Hydroman part II Mary Jane the clone, and Hydro man, evaporate because theye were unstable. Hey you other guys, how did you know what the writers had planned for the next season? Do you know any of them, and can you give us any details? I really loved the series, it SUCKS that they cancelled it, do you guys know if however unlikely that it would return? Or at least the MTV animated series (which is not as good as Spider-Man TAS but still cool ) anyway, maybe even a dvd release of TAS with concept animation for the season 6 they intended, I don't know. Please answer my questions if you can, your help is appreciated, and if anyone wants to know where to download  the Spider-Man TAS series, just email me at subatomicnexus@gmail.com

SpaceWay2007

[8]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 11

I don't know exactly where MJ go, but I think she died.

LuckyLewis

[9]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 9
    She's probably still stuck in that black hole or we can assume Madam Web helped Spiderman rescue her.

JoeyzPizza47

[10]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 8
    Hopefully the new animated series coming out next year will be just as good, if not better. Fox never should've canceled this show, but maybe the new one won't be so censored.

ultron29

[11]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 7
    I just started watching the MTV spiderman, what is that just a season long thing or are they still making episodes for it.

As awesome as it would be, this show probably wont be gone back to. The voice actors have probably got new jobs and Fox are quite stubborn so want their new technology based cartoons to be shown. Shame...

As for the writers intended storylines; I'm sure they said it once what they intended to do. I think while MJ was away Gwen would have been more developed and then MJ would have returned. They also said they were looking into having one or two DC crossovers, which would've been awesome..

sporkman5353

[12]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 18
    It only lasted one season. MJ was probly lost inbetween dimensions
    Edited on 06/16/2007 6:11pm

MajLorne

[13]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 21

I believe that Spiderman Unlimited series [if cannon] kinda answered that eventually Spidey finds MJ and they both were back in their reality only for Peter to hitch a ride on the space shuttle to an alternate universe of Earth.

So MJ didn't die and was alive.

Now as far as the censoring goes, yeah the Fox version although great, was just bogged down too much by political correctness [laser guns rather than regular 9mm guns, destroy rather than kill...]. Lol imagine a 6-yr-old watching the Spiderman movies and wondering why the movie is so vastly darker than the cartoon.

Edited on 02/10/2008 11:34pm

AnzaPower

[14]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 6

MJ never died, she was in the same place the goblin was, but how did both of them survive without food and water, don't ask me...

Persona theory: The dimension both Goblin and MJ went to, was absent to time and space, time never passed in there even if it did in the real world, they were there but they weren't there, OR simpler theory is that only their minds were working but their bodies weren't, they can think and feel but not move, lets say it has been 2 months since MJ went in so when she came out her bodies the same as it was the second she went in, yet she still remembers spending 2 months there.

Dunno, just dunno, all I see is that Madam Web helpt bring back MJ and they lived happily ever after.