Spider-man villains that deserved to be animated

SpideyFan914

[21]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 18

Jackal definitely should've been in the show in my opinion. If they had time after his death, they could've included Carrion as well.

I also think they should've replaced Hydro-Man with Sandman. Hydro-Man's lame in my opinion. Sandman is sooooo much cooler. They would've just needed to find a different way to kill him (sand doesn't evaporate; a quick science lesson). Lol. Or maybe put both in some way and included the Mud Monster from ASM # 217 (or something like that).

Oh yeah, and just as a pointer-outer; Rose WAS in the show. Buy the Venom Saga. See those guys who Kingpin was going to sell the Promethium-X to? Look carefully at the one who says: "It's useless!" Recognize him? The Rose. But I do wish he had a bigger part. And that one clearly wasn't Richard Fisk.

I probably also would've enjoyed Cardiac! He is awesome! And how would this show portray him? 100 times cooler, I bet!

Another few nice additions would've been the Beetle, Molten Man ("Wedding" sequel episode?), Tarantula, Will O' the Wisp, Hammerhead Ghost, Man-Wolf, the Frightful Four, the Sinister Syndicate, Spider-Lizard, the Terrible Tinkerer, Gaunt/Dr. Stromm, and some more made up villains like Mordo and Dormammu - they were awesome!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Annihilator16

[22]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 5
    SpideyFan914 wrote:
    I also think they should've replaced Hydro-Man with Sandman. Hydro-Man's lame in my opinion. Sandman is sooooo much cooler.

The reason why Sandman could not appear as a villain in Spider-Man:TAS was because the writers were not allowed to use Sandman and Electro early in Spider-Man:TAS; they were supposed to appear in a James Cameron movie about Spider-Man.  Later Electro was added as The Red Skull's son.

SpideyFan914 wrote:
    some more made up villains like Mordo and Dormammu - they were awesome! 

Baron Mordo and Dormammu are not made up villains they are Dr. Strange villains. 

SpideyFan914

[23]Aug 27, 2006
    Annihilator16 wrote:
    SpideyFan914 wrote:
    I also think they should've replaced Hydro-Man with Sandman. Hydro-Man's lame in my opinion. Sandman is sooooo much cooler.

The reason why Sandman could not appear as a villain in Spider-Man:TAS was because the writers were not allowed to use Sandman and Electro early in Spider-Man:TAS; they were supposed to appear in a James Cameron movie about Spider-Man.  Later Electro was added as The Red Skull's son.

SpideyFan914 wrote:
    some more made up villains like Mordo and Dormammu - they were awesome! 

Baron Mordo and Dormammu are not made up villains they are Dr. Strange villains. 

Ty for clearing that up for me. But I still stick to all my other suggestions....

SpideyFan914

[24]Nov 6, 2006

More necessary villains include Shriek, Doppelganger, and Demogoblin (it could be done without getting too inappropriate) (Hmmmmmmmm.... Maximum Carnage (wink, wink)).

Plus, appearances by Cloak&Dagger, and White Tiger would've been nice.

hapat

[25]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 14
    They should have used the Sandman over crappy Hydroman, but thanks to the stupid legal issues they couldnt. Also they should have had Wolverine and Beast come back for the secret wars, since Spiderman basically dealt with them for most of the crossover episodes. But since it cost to much, they couldn't.

SpaceWay2007

[26]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 11
    Sandman and the Beetle should be deserved to be animated. The reason is because they should include all of Spider-Man's enemy. I think the series included every villains except Sandman and Beetle. When I watched the show, those were the 2 villains that I didn't see.

leodonmikeraph

[27]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 14
    Sandman, Scream (female symbiote), Demogoblin.

theportal

[28]May 12, 2007
    • level: 26
    Kaine and Jack O'Lantern. Definitely.

SpideyFan914

[29]Oct 3, 2007
    Morlun, Shathra, and Ezekiel would have been cool, too (of course, they hadn't come out yet).

T_Dawg14

[30]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 7
    Who the heck are some of those VILLIANS?? Also some are really good one but they are some lame ones as well like the Beetle or White Rabbit, The Walrus, and others.

GamerSlyRatchet

[31]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 4

ToniMontana804 wrote:
    Maybe they thought the villians' and their names were corny or ridiculous. It'll be silly to have a villian call the White Rabbit.

Well, she is a silly villain herself. Joke villains are meant to be corny.

Bigberry69

[32]Sep 9, 2008
    I wish that James Cameron never decided to make the movie so that Sandman could have appeared.

Turtle_Titan

[33]Oct 27, 2008
    • level: 3
    Sandman deserved it. He's one of the most famous Spidey's foes

maxell23

[34]Dec 28, 2008
    Um Who Are They ? Ive Never Heard Of Them....

maxell23

[35]Dec 28, 2008
    Shantosh9500 wrote:
    1. The White Rabbit
    2. Rose
    3. Boomerang
    4. Vermin
    5. Kaine
    6. Demogoblin
    7. Joystick
    8. Jack O'Lantern
    9. Kulan Gath

Who Are They Ive Never Heard Of Them ?

maxell23

[36]Dec 28, 2008
    jinxed34 wrote:
    but green goblin wasnt my favorite cherecter...I dont get it why they put him in the movie in the first place....yeahh i wish they could put that water man who liked Mary Jane so much be on that film or that vampire morphious is a very good cherecter

They Did That Cuz Of What Happed In Comic Book....And Cuz Of The 90s Spider-Man Cartoon....All 3 Moives Add Up...Green Gobin Dies By His Own Hands (Just Like In The Comic Book) Harry Becomes The Next Green Gobin (Or New Gobin Which I Think Is A Dumb Ass New) Then Harry Dies (Just Like The Comic Book) And No...We All Know That Noman Osbron Was Still Alive And Harry Comes Back To Life ..That Does Not Count Yet..But Maybe They Sholud Do That For The Next Two Moives..Like In the New Comics Thats Tited "Brand New Day"

maxell23

[37]Dec 28, 2008
    SpideyFan914 wrote:

Jackal definitely should've been in the show in my opinion. If they had time after his death, they could've included Carrion as well.

I also think they should've replaced Hydro-Man with Sandman. Hydro-Man's lame in my opinion. Sandman is sooooo much cooler. They would've just needed to find a different way to kill him (sand doesn't evaporate; a quick science lesson). Lol. Or maybe put both in some way and included the Mud Monster from ASM # 217 (or something like that).

Oh yeah, and just as a pointer-outer; Rose WAS in the show. Buy the Venom Saga. See those guys who Kingpin was going to sell the Promethium-X to? Look carefully at the one who says: "It's useless!" Recognize him? The Rose. But I do wish he had a bigger part. And that one clearly wasn't Richard Fisk.

I probably also would've enjoyed Cardiac! He is awesome! And how would this show portray him? 100 times cooler, I bet!

Another few nice additions would've been the Beetle, Molten Man ("Wedding" sequel episode?), Tarantula, Will O' the Wisp, Hammerhead Ghost, Man-Wolf, the Frightful Four, the Sinister Syndicate, Spider-Lizard, the Terrible Tinkerer, Gaunt/Dr. Stromm, and some more made up villains like Mordo and Dormammu - they were awesome!

Mordo And Dormammu Where In The Spider-Man 90's Cartoon...2 Times It Was When Mary Jane Ran Away And Spider-Man Had To Go Find Her ..And When Vemon Come Back Cuz Of Mordo Brought Him Back To Earth To Help Him Still Ironman's Gun or Something To Bring Him To Our World...

Bigberry69

[38]Jan 11, 2009
    Although they aren't villains, I wish Ghostrider and the Hulk appeared in this show. Yes, for those of you that didn't know, Hulk and Ghostrider were actually supposed to appear in this show, but Ghostrider didn't appear because Fox Kids thought he was going to appear in a UPN show and didn't want to give him exposure, while Hulk didn't appear in the Secret Wars and was replaced by the Lizard for legal reasons.

TV_Knight

[39]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 7
    It would've been nice to see Sandman. Plus I would've liked to see Spidey take on Hulk and the Juggernaught at some point during the cartoon (he fought them in the comics) and it would've been nice to see "Maximum Carnage" rather than the one lonely Carnage story we got. Plus more Marvel universe crossovers, like Ghostrider and more Fantastic Four (esp the Human Torch who's Spidey's buddy/rival (early on) in the comics). But alas none of this was to be... now we're stuck with the cruddy new cartoon and not even a DVD boxset of the 90's cartoon to keep us company...

paycheckgurl

[40]Jun 13, 2009
    • level: 9

I'd hate to disagree with you but the new series isn't cruddy. I'll admit I don't like the character designs but the story lines are really good.