was watching the marathon and jese they made no effort to avoid plotholes

horvathgamer

[1]Jan 1, 2009
    • level: 8
    i know this show was geared toward kids but this was one of my fav shows growing up and i watched the marathon for old times sake. in the episode where the hob goblin and green goblin both appear the green goblin is continually taking shots at the other calling him a pale immitation among other things. while that may have been true in the comic sense. hob goblin appeared in this show before green goblin came into existance, heck during the creation of the green goblin they referenced the gas changing the original hob goblin costume. so strictly speaking in the show it kind of made this whole episode seem stupid. what's your guys thoughts
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Twisted-Alien

[2]Jan 2, 2009
    • level: 73

Don't forget, the Green Goblin is Norman Osborn. So if anyone can be better at handling the goblin weapons than the Hobgoblin, it's the creator. Also, he has super strength, something the Hobgoblin doesn't have.

Personally, I like the Hobgoblin much more than the Green Goblin, from the character design on down to the voice acting, but in the case of the episode, the Hobgoblin is not as talented as the Green Goblin.

seto1

[3]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 16
    Ok for the most part that is true,however i dont think the green goblin was arguing about who came first and who came second.The personia of being a goblin had already been around,a goblin a creature of evil and trickery,so the green goblin simply meant thay hen fit that personia of evil incarnate much more that the hob goblin.He was stronger,smarter and much more capable but that just my opinion what do you think.

pepsi_twist2008

[4]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 10
    That really wasn't a plothole....... that's more or less the Green Goblin proclaiming his superiority as the better Goblin. It's not like the writers forgot which Goblin came first on their show.

ChipsTheButler

[5]Jul 21, 2011
    • level: 9
    Who is Jese? Your friend?

sporkman5353

[6]Aug 7, 2011
    • level: 18

pepsi_twist2008 wrote:
    That really wasn't a plothole....... that's more or less the Green Goblin proclaiming his superiority as the better Goblin. It's not like the writers forgot which Goblin came first on their show.

That's true, but the show does have other plotholes and weak parts in storylines that just don't make sense.