Spider-Man: The Animated Series

Sins of the Fathers (10): Venom Returns (1)

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Nov 02, 1996 on FOX

• Venom returns, and a new symbiote, Carnage appears.

The show starts with the police trying to catch Cledus Kassidy, a madman criminal. Spider-Man destroys the bomb that Kassidy had and the police arrest him. He's thrown into the prison that Eddie Brock, AKA Venom, is in.
    Connors has a new invention that can transport things from one place to another. While in prison, Brock becomes Venom again with help from Baron Mordo and Dormammu. Venom begins to attack the city. A new person, War Machine, comes to aid Spider-Man in his fight. He almost succeeds in defeating Venom when Kassidy, now a symbiote called Carnage, stops him. He came to be Carnage by the help of Mordo and Dormammu. The episode ends with Carnage holding Spider-Man up with one hand while his other hand has taken the form of an axe. (That information probably isnt accurate, but I tried the best I could.)

This was a great episode. I've been waiting to see Carnage for a while. He's insane. It is revealed that Mordo and Dormammu helped to send the rocket that the symboite Venom was on back to Earth and that the symbiote reproduced into Carnage. This episode had a lot of action and a suspensful ending. The character development in this episode was great, as Kassidy has become Carnage. Venom and Carnage might fight in the next episode. The plot was very good, too. Overall, great action, good character development, and good plot.
    9/10.