Spider-Man: The Animated Series

Spider Wars (2): Farewell, Spider-Man

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Jan 31, 1998 on FOX

• A great conclusion to a great series.

The final episode of this series of Spider-man. It was awesome. Everything is going haywire after the 6 armed spiderman turned into a Man Spider. The Beyonder transport no power Spidey in and Man Spider out. But he used to much power and has to go home. So carnage Spidey nearly succeeds in his goal and the Spideys tell Kingpin of Carnage Spidey's real plot. However he escapes into a different dimenison. Our Spidey follows him and ends in Metal Spideys universe. Things are different here. Spidey doesn't know Mary Jane and is engaged to Gwen Stacey. J. Jonah even likes this Spiderman. Then eventually carnage tries to attack Spiderman with Metal's robot Spidey. However it explodes from two different Spidey's talking to it. He then takes Gwen(well some other stuff happens but I cant remember) and our Spidey realises what he has to do. He gets Uncle Ben (who is alive in this world) and he convinces Carnage Spidey to fight off Carnage. It works and Spidey ges to one last past. No power Spidey's home. He meets Stan Lee and they talk and Spidey even takes him swinging. It ends with a to be cotinued ending that is never continued but still it's good.