Spider-Man: The New Animated Series Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2003)

This Show was AWESOME

Dymond7

[1]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 2

I'm so mad, last year they aired this show on TV around here, I thought it kind'a looked stupid and thought that the original was way better, but after watching it I loved it and kept watching for a couple of days than it DISAPEARS, and now I hear that the show didn't even last one season!?! I mean OMG it was great!!

What's funny though, is that they're putting up episodes of the original series on TV on the exact same channel and same time.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SpaceWay2007

[2]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    Dymond7 wrote:

I'm so mad, last year they aired this show on TV around here, I thought it kind'a looked stupid and thought that the original was way better, but after watching it I loved it and kept watching for a couple of days than it DISAPEARS, and now I hear that the show didn't even last one season!?! I mean OMG it was great!!

What's funny though, is that they're putting up episodes of the original series on TV on the exact same channel and same time.

Really? Does the show still air on MTV? What time?

AnzaPower

[3]Sep 4, 2008
    • level: 6
    Dymond7 wrote:

Exactly how I felt...