Spider-Man Unlimited Forums

FOX (ended 2001)

Spider-man, Spider-man..

jimmy_the_pipe

[1]Apr 23, 2006
    • level: 35

Man, I'm so tired from work, and I'm supposed to be recapping, but I just can't. I can't- I gotta go back to work in 7 or 8 hours, I should go to sleep. (This is my weekend. 20 hours of weekend work, on top of the rest of the time I work during the week. GD it.)

Oh, so I came to SMU board! I read all the posts here (correction: skimmed most of the posts here), and that one guy didn't want any episode recaps AT ALL. (I'm glad that he accepted mine, or else I would have wasted two days researching SMU episode plots, just to get 13 denials.

Oh, F-All of Yours-I (FAoYI), I tried contacting the writers/cartoonists of SMU, asking about season 2 plot suggestions. Several websites point out that they did produce at least 6 episodes, though others seem skeptical as to how much was produced; probably just rough sketches and ideas for episodes, not actual voice-acting, cartooning, script-writing, or whattever. Nobody responded, except Will Meugniot, but he didn't know where any info could be found. (Thanks Will! The others are too snooty to even send me an email, saying 'I dunno'. You are good enough to spare a minute of your time to respond to a general inquiry email.)

Oh, there's a handy character guide on this forum, eh? (Could have helped me a bit with the recaps. I think.)

The most in-depth recap is the Venom one, because I remembered everything about the Venom plot on Spider-Man, and Wikipedia filled in the blanks. SMU, I only remember vaguely. (Why isn't this show engraved into me like Spider-Man? Or The Simpsons? Or Angel?)

For more random SMU conversation, please respond by hitting the Reply button, and contributing your own thoughts.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Subatomicnexus

[2]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 2
    Yeah, I am watching the Unlimited series now, I downloaded it, because I saw it as a kid and remembered it, I am on the third episode. And I think it is cool, but I also think that it TOTALLY SUCKS when stupid suckfest TV networks cancel shows before their conclusion. It happened to this series and the 1994 Spiderman TAS series. And I think it is also happening with ABC's Day Break, when, when will it end?! Hah, anyway if you find any info or want any from me just hit me at subatomicnexus@gmail.com

AnzaPower

[3]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 6

Subatomicnexus wrote:
    Yeah, I am watching the Unlimited series now, I downloaded it, because I saw it as a kid and remembered it, I am on the third episode. And I think it is cool, but I also think that it TOTALLY SUCKS when stupid suckfest TV networks cancel shows before their conclusion. It happened to this series and the 1994 Spiderman TAS series. And I think it is also happening with ABC's Day Break, when, when will it end?! Hah, anyway if you find any info or want any from me just hit me at subatomicnexus@gmail.com

Wadja mean by that? I thought Spidey TAS was a concluded complete series...

jwgrlrrajn

[4]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 23
    AnzaPower wrote:

Subatomicnexus wrote:

Wadja mean by that? I thought Spidey TAS was a concluded complete series...

Not technically; It was spun off into this series, but it never actually finished the whole Mary Jane thing. (she shows up here, and you have absolutely no idea how.)

seto1

[5]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 16
    Ok so where does the spiderman clone fit into this