Spider Riders

Season 1 Episode 2

Never Give Up

0
Aired Sunday 10:00 AM Mar 25, 2006 on TELETOON
9.1
out of 10
User Rating
11 votes
2

EPISODE REVIEWS
By TV.com Users

Episode Summary

EDIT
When the mighty and feared Grasshop attacks a nearby village, Hunter and his new found friend Corona must attempt to stop him. But Corona being without her Spider Venus can't help when Hunter just runs into battle without Shadow. Not only is he alone, but he doesn't know how to call upon his powers. Will he be able to figure out how, and will Shadow his stubborn partner finally work with him?moreless

Who was the Episode MVP ?

Wednesday
No results found.
Thursday
No results found.
Friday
No results found.
SUBMIT REVIEW
  • This marks the first time I saw my Grasshop and fell in love!!!! Do I really need another reason to adore this episode?

    10
    This episode is one of my personal favourites, for it marks the first appearance of the character that MAKES the show- an irrisistable, handsome, witty blue bug by the name of Grasshop. He simply makes the episode spin with humour and charm and you immediately fall in love with him from the first words that pop out of his mouth! XD The episode is a great one, where a pivitol lesson of the Spider Riders is learned, also. "Never Give Up", introduced and executed in battle with Grasshop's Invectid warrior, has become one of the series main slogans, almost as common as "Arachna Power!" and "Calling all Spider Riders!" This episode just expands on the first one, as we see Hunter's character develop, and we also get to see more of Shadow and Corona, along with a new Spider appearance, Venus. Witty and bursting with fun, this episode is a must see of the series, and almost number one on my personal favourites list! Go Grasshop! You rock my sox, baby! Woooo! *hugglez*moreless
  • Hunter Steele fight the Invective\'s Champion. He was about to lose, but then Shadow help out and they beat the Invective\'s Champion. Also the first time Venus(Corona\'s Spider) came out.

    8.3
    It a little sad when Hunter get punches from the Invective\'s Champion again and again. Never give up is 60 % Chance of winning, and teamwork is 40 % chance of winning that Hunter will get. Shadow alway fight for himself and Hunter also fight for himself too, but fight alone alway lose. Carona is very powerful but Hunter challenge Invective\'s Champion not Corona, the Hunter Steele on Never Give Up is just a poor Spider Rider. Venus is a Spider Warrior of Corona and she is very strong. Corona use her Bold and Arrow to finish off the Invective.moreless
Saeko Chiba

Saeko Chiba

Corona (Japanese)

Takashi Kondo

Takashi Kondo

Shadow (Japanese)

Sandy Fox

Sandy Fox

Corona (English)

Shigeru Chiba

Shigeru Chiba

Grasshop (Japanese)

Lex Lang

Lex Lang

Shadow (English)

Robert Tinkler

Robert Tinkler

Grasshop (English)

Trivia, Notes, Quotes and Allusions

FILTER BY TYPE

More
Less