SpongeBob SquarePants

A Day Without Tears

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 22, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• Good start for a week of brand new SpongeBobs

I thought that this episode was good but the plot to this episode could have been better. I thought SpongeBob crying at the beginning of this episode was annoying. This episode had a few funny moments such as when Squidward wrote "43" as the amount of times Spongebob cried on the chalkboard and then Spongebob said "you wrote that on a chalkboard", Squidward "yeah", SpongeBob said "why?" and then Squidward said "I have no idea", when SpongeBob was crying after he won the bet and he's flooding the streets of Bikini Bottom, and it was funny when Squidward was crying because he had a sleepover with SpongeBob. Those were the funny parts but now I'm getting to the problems I had with this episode, I didn't like it when Squidward showed SpongeBob flashbacks on a clip and instead of flashbacks from past episodes of SpongeBob, it's just SpongeBob crying from location to location to location and so on, I really didn't like it when Squidward tried to make SpongeBob cry so that Squidward could win. Also, it was funny that SpongeBob and Squidward were watching television and then Spongebob destroys the television because he was almost gonna cry. good episode of SpongeBob but not my favorite. 8/10