SpongeBob SquarePants

A Flea in Her Dome / The Donut of Shame / The Krusty Plate

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Aug 01, 2007 on Nickelodeon

7.8
  • Three superb pairings in a row

A Flea In Her Dome: This was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It was was very funny when SpongeBob and Patrick were crying in the beginning of the episode and Patrick mistakens Sandy to Squidward. SpongeBob and Patrick throwing Sandy a welcome home party was also very sweet. Sandy comes home with a bunch of fleas in her fur. Fleas take over Sandy's treedome and SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy can't get out. It was very funny when Patrick thought he was going to turn into a werewolf after being bitten by a flea. Patrick sitting on top of SpongeBob and Sandy to eat an apple was also very funny. The ending was also funny when everyone in Bikini Bottom was being sucked into Sandy's treedome. The only thing I didn't like in this episode was how the fleas laid eggs and when the flea was crawling inside Sandy's eyes. Overall, a superb SpongeBob episode. 9/10

The Donut of Shame: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It was funny when Patrick and SpongeBob were tired after playing tea party last night. Patrick getting the donut from SpongeBob's hand and then being guilty because he feels like he stole SpongeBob's donut was funny as well. Patrick trying to hide the donut throughout this episode was also funny. I thought it was very nice when SpongeBob showed Patrick the video of when he gave Patrick the donut because Patrick is his best friend and it was his birthday. The only thing I didn't like in this episode was the ending... it was just too gross for me and I wanted to puke just thinking about it. Overall, a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

The Krusty Plate: Just like the first two pairings, this was also a superb episode. SpongeBob trying to get the plate cleaned off throughout this episode as pretty funny. SpongeBob building that invention to get the spot of the plate was funny. The ending with Mr. Krabs getting mad and chasing SpongeBob at the end of the episode was funny. OMG... the highlight of this episode was when SpongeBob exploded the Krusty Krab. My score was a little low because there were maybe one or two scenes that could have been better. Overall, this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10