SpongeBob SquarePants

A Pal for Gary / Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 02, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • I enjoyed both of the episodes but I thought "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" was a little better than "A Pal for Gary"

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". Squidward having to do community service was funny but I didn't like how he had to do community service for nothing... he just just stepped on the gum that was stuck to the street and I think the person who threw the gum on the street should do community service instead of Squidward. I also didn't like that cop who is always giving Squidward tickets and that cop is so annoying. Despite that annoying cop that always gives Squidward tickets... this was a superb episode. I thought it was funny when Squilliam told Squidward that he has a statue for this community service accomplishments and then that fish looks at the statue and says "Bless you Squilliam Fancyson... bless you". It was also funny that SpongeBob helped Squidward do community service by getting all of the trash and put it where his house is and his house is above all of the trash... it was kind of gross that Squidward was eating trash because he thinks it's his house when it's actually a pile of trash that looks like his house. It was also funny that the stench of the trash melted Squilliam's statue at the end of this episode. Overall, despite that annoying cop that gave Squidward tickets, this was a superb episode. 9/10

A Pal for Gary: I thought that this was a great episode in my opinion but there was one major problem that I had with this episode but I'm gonna tell you why in a little bit. I thought Gary watching his western TV shows or movies was funny. I just didn't like that SpongeBob didn't listen to that lady that sold him those fluffy pets but it was funny when that lady said "Why bother?.. they never listen". I thought it was totally freaky that the pet went from a small fluffy pet to a giant sea monster. That was the freakiest thing I've ever seen but I love freaky and I'm pretty sure most guys love freaky. Now to get to the major problem, the major problem that I had with this episode was SpongeBob... I didn't like him in this episode because he blames Gary for everything when it is actually Puffy Fluffy. It also totally bugged me that even when Gary saved SpongeBob's life from that giant sea monster... SpongeBob still blamed Gary. Overall, a great episode but if it weren't for SpongeBob blaming poor Gary then my score for this episode would have been higher. 8/10