SpongeBob SquarePants

Arrgh! / Rock Bottom

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 15, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• "Arrgh!" was good but gets kind of boring and "Rock Bottom" was great but can also get kind of boring

Arrgh!: I thought that this was a pretty good episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" but it's not one of my favorite episodes. I thought SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs playing the Flying Dutchman board game was the funniest of the episode. I thought it was funny when Mr. Krabs didn't want to stop playing the board game and then SpongeBob yells to Mr. Krabs "Mr. Krabs, I want to go to bed". Now this episode started to get a little weaker and a little more boring when SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs started the treasure hunt. I also didn't like how Mr. Krabs wanted the treasure all to himself and didn't want to share it with SpongeBob and Patrick. It was also funny when the Flying Dutchman gave SpongeBob and Patrick the gold dubloons while Mr. Krabs just gets the tiny treasure chest... serves Mr. Krabs right for not wanting to share the treasure with SpongeBob and Patrick. Overall, a good but pretty boring episode. 7.5/10

Rock Bottom: This episode was a little bit better than "Arrgh!" but it was still kind of boring. It was hilarious when SpongeBob kept on hitting the bus driver with his Glove World balloon. It was also funny when the bus goes all the way down fast, the underwear was on Patrick's face. Patrick got on the bus but SpongeBob missed it so that only leaves SpongeBob all by himself in "Rock Bottom". It was very classical for SpongeBob to leave and then the bus comes to the bus stop and when SpongeBob runs, the bus drives away but it also kind of bugged me. It was hilarious when SpongeBob had to get in line and when he had use some tongue language to communicate with the monsters. It was also nice for that one monster to tie that balloon on SpongeBob so that SpongeBob can go home to Bikini Bottom. It was also funny when Patrick was still on the bus and he says "don't worry SpongeBob, I'm coming back for you". Overall, this was a great episode but also kind of boring. 8.5/10