SpongeBob SquarePants

Arrgh! / Rock Bottom

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 15, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs play treasure hunting and SpongeBob gets lost at rock bottom

Arrgh! A great episode but it wasn't my favorite. The plot was interesting, but I thought the episode was getting a bit boring and there isn't that much laughs here either. Also, Mr. Krabs was getting a little annoying near the end. Flying Dutchman's appearance was great. The only parts that I laughed were the fish appearing then Mr. Krabs kicked him out, Mr. Krabs appearing out of nowhere, Patrick reading the compass wrong, and SpongeBob & Patrick reading the map. Overall, a great episode. 8/10

Rock Bottom: An excellent episode. It was great seeing SpongeBob and Patrick taking the wrong bus and they ended up at Rock Bottom. Even though it was a running gag throughout the episode, SpongeBob missing the bus was hilarious especially when he was a bench. SpongeBob waiting in a long line then he got angry because those three creatures hatched was very funny. It was funny that SpongeBob try to speak their language by blowing raspberry. It was nice that the angler fish tied up SpongeBob's balloon and then he is home. I LOL'd as well when Spongebob try to put a nickel and the very ending. Overall, an excellent episode. 10/10