SpongeBob SquarePants

As Seen on TV / Can You Spare a Dime?

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 08, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• They're both not my favorite episodes but I thought "As Seen on TV" was better

As Seen on TV: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't my favorite episode but it most definitely an enjoyable episode and I like it better than "Can You Spare a Dime?". SpongeBob watching the Krusty Krab commercial at 3:28am with Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Pearl in the commercial was very funny. That old man thinking that SpongeBob is from the Bran Flakes cereal commercial was very funny. The "To My Tailfin" joke was funny. The ending of the joke was funny as well. My score was a little low because I thought SpongeBob just being just a little annoying for bragging about himself in the commercial and kinda acting like a show-off. Overall, this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

Can You Spare a Dime?: I thought that this was a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't as good as "As Seen on TV" and it's not my favorite episode but it was overall great. It gets a little boring in some parts though. Mr. Krabs was getting mad at Squidward for a stupid reason though because he accuses Squidward for stealing his first dime. This episode was also kinda low on laughs. I guess the only thing I laughed at was SpongeBob being in a maid suit. I also laughed at the "So much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one" part. I didn't like how Squidward was taking advantage of SpongeBob's hospitality. Mr. Krabs finding out that the dime was in his back pocket the whole time was good. The ending was lacking though. Overall, this was a great episode but it's not the best and it was low on laughs. 8/10