SpongeBob SquarePants

As Seen on TV / Can You Spare a Dime?

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 08, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• These episodes are great pair

As seen on TV: There are some funny moments like the beginning (I crack up when there's another Krusty Krab), the commercial (which has Squidward, Pearl, Mr. Krabs, and SpongeBob in a few scenes), Old Man Jenkins thinking SpongeBob was a cereal box, Striped Sweater, and SpongeBob finally ordering the patties to the customers (at the end). My huge complaint was SpongeBob being an entertainer and making the customers angry at him. That's why I didn't thought the episode was excellent. Overall, great episode with an okay storyline. 8/10

Can You Spare a Dime?: I thought this one was a little bit funnier and better than As Seen on TV, but it still remains the great score since there's some dragged parts. I laughed at Squidward dreaming to become something, SpongeBob kept coming back to his room to the living room, the different time cards (then another narrator is heard), the puppet show, a huge dime coming off, and one more scene. SpongeBob was out of character here once again. This episode overall was great. 8/10