SpongeBob SquarePants

Big Pink Loser / Bubble Buddy

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 16, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• One was perfect and the other one was ALMOST perfect

Big Pink Loser: I thought that this was a perfect episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". I thought that the plot to this episode was very classical and very funny. I thought it was funny that SpongeBob was teaching Patrick how to earn an award because Patrick really wants to earn an award just like SpongeBob. I thought it was hilarious when Patrick didn't know where the lid and then Patrick says "Oh it burns" when he touched the lid. I thought it was pure comedy gold that Patrick is acting just like SpongeBob so he can get an award. It was funny when Patrick is copying everything that SpongeBob does at the Krusty Krab. I also thought the ending was funny when Patrick got an award for doing nothing. Overall, a perfect episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Bubble Buddy: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". I thought "Big Pink Loser" was a little better but I still thought that this episode was superb for the most part. I thought it was funny when SpongeBob blew a bubble and named it "Bubble Buddy" so he can have someone to play with. Squidward giving Bubble Buddy all of his services was hilarious. It was hilarious when SpongeBob said that Bubble Buddy is lacktoastintolerant. Bubble Buddy in the bathroom for like 2 hours keeping everyone waiting to use the restroom was very funny. It was funny when SpongeBob said "Shake that bubble butt". It was also funny that Scooter died and went up to heaven (too bad because I always loved Scooter's appearances in the early SpongeBob episodes). I also thought the ending was funny when Bubble Buddy was talking and then he left town because he thought things were getting weird. The only thing that I kind of didn't like was that everyone wanted to pop Bubble Buddy. Overall, an ALMOST perfect episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9.5/10