SpongeBob SquarePants

Blackened Sponge / Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Aug 03, 2007 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • Mediocre pair with boring storylines

Blackend Sponge: I thought this episode was okay. The storyline was okay to me, but it seems a little idiotic at times such as SpongeBob and Jack M. Crazyfish complaining about Rock, Paper, Scissor, SpongeBob's lies, and the ending. However, I did admitted that the lies were a little funny to watch. The beginning was funny as well up until they played RPS. I don't really got any more stuffs to say about this episode. So overall, Blackened Sponge was just an okay episode, with some boring/idiotic parts in it. 6/10

MM vs SB (Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob): MEH!! This is the worst Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode ever. It was so boring (much boring than BS) that I couldn't stand watching. Plankton using that thing to control Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy was gross and pathetic. What I meant gross is that the way they looked when Plankton was in control. No, no, when I first saw it like exactly 5 years ago, I knew a Plankton episode with MM and BB wouldn't work. I only laughed at the commercial, the kids attacking Squidward, shot of SpongeBob in his superhero cloth. Plankton squashing Mr. Krabs in the toy box, "you guys live in a dump" (favorite line), and SpongeBob as FryMan (that's the name). Overall, worst MM and BB ever....only those parts are worth watching, the rest, blech...4/10